Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

All Things "AOC" Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez & the Squad.

88Comrade2000

43 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Just out of curiosity why the sarcasm directed toward her in this case? Are you just that biased that you have to find a problem with her in this case too? Or is there a legit reason for a dig that im missing?  

That was my reaction to what she said. She said that despite feeling threatened she was gonna go anyway... what a hero... I am sure if the threat was credible she wouldn’t be going. I don’t have a problem with her, when she talks about real issues she is very persuasive and informed.  I just thought the “im really brave” post was a bit much....

On 6/21/2019 at 9:15 PM, twa said:

How many Americans are living in similar or worse conditions ?

On 6/21/2019 at 9:23 PM, Burgold said:

What the hell kind of false parallel is that? Shame on you.

In the INSTITUTIONAL CARE OF THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT... not some random ****wig failing to care adequately for themselves or their cares.... these children are under the care of the UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT.    

if you are not ashamed of that.. then you don't have a single ounce of ****ing patriotism

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

she’s right.  Being cruel isn’t a funding problem.

this country needs some sort of nationwide law enforcement licensing.  That way, when these ghouls are dragged out into the sunlight, this license can be stripped and they never serve in any form of law enforcement again.  Not even as a contractor.  That would create some real accountability.  

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

I'd like to think that this will break through the publics indifference to how the Trump admin has treated minorities (especially non citizrn minorities)...but I know better.

MAGAts will stick to their Bachelor and Real Housewives viewing and largely tune it out.

Unless...state media finds a backbone.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Is there a legit reason for the media to NOT be releasing the names of the posters?  Didn't they do it for a bunch of people at the tiki torch rallies?

They don’t do it because it leads to doxxing of the people involved and their families usually. 

As was the case with the police departments and cops posting racist **** online that was uncovered by ProPublica, the names will get sent to whoever internally investigates this stuff. 

The tiki torch doxxing was most done by internet sleuths, who scoured right wing Facebook groups where the rally was organized and found/outed people. Some of them were also outed by people in their communities who recognized them in photos.

Edited by No Excuses

58 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

I'd like to think that this will break through the publics indifference to how the Trump admin has treated minorities (especially non citizrn minorities)...but I know better.

MAGAts will stick to their Bachelor and Real Housewives viewing and largely tune it out.

Unless...state media finds a backbone.

You are going to need videos of the inhumane conditions, but I am doubtful people really care that much.

8 minutes ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

You are going to need videos of the inhumane conditions, but I am doubtful people really care that much.

They're being made to not care, and all media is being complicit, not just FoxNews

Edited by Mr. Sinister
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, StillUnknown said:

Inhumanity as policy

Still no sign of a universal condemnation because republicans cant be bothered to stand up to a man who would piss on them for fun

Yep, cruelty isn't a side effect of the policy and belief system. It is the policy and belief system. 

This is the desired outcome. Pats on the back for the good old boys. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Yep, cruelty isn't a side effect of the policy and belief system. It is the policy and belief system. 

This is the desired outcome. Pats on the back for the good old boys.

There is certainly a toxic culture at play here, I'm not dismissing that at all.  You see the bunker mentality that paints everyone that is not "us" as an enemy.  You see the defense of violence as an act of loyalty as part of it.  That's all there, but there's more to it than just a bad culture.  

In addition to the previously mentioned stuff, there is a hardening of the heart is an unavoidable side effect of certain jobs.  Humans are extremely adaptable and even the horrors can be gotten used to.  See enough dead bodies and they become routine.  That sort of thing is what I mean.  Anything can become just another part of daily life and people can lose perspective. 

When you pair these two issues together it's easy to see how things can get so bad over time.  How new hires that probably sign up with good intentions can end up part of the problem. 

What is wrong with the people working in the concentration camps? That they treat human beings in this despicable manner? Why aren't they all walking out?

I'm disgusted with these people. They need to be shamed. We need to stand outside of the gates and cry Shame Shame Shame at them as they go to work and leave. 

Sick ****s! 

"In a threatening manner" 

I have only ever heard that phrase used by upstanding and honest officers of the law and I have no reason to suspect otherwise....

Like then they said that dude with the trash grabber thingy was threatening them. 

24 minutes ago, Llevron said:

"In a threatening manner" 

I have only ever heard that phrase used by upstanding and honest officers of the law and I have no reason to suspect otherwise....

Like then they said that dude with the trash grabber thingy was threatening them. 

Well, and the guy who was texting in a movie theater. He may have thrown some of his popcorn in a threatening manner. (Forcing the guy with the gun to shoot him. To defend himself from the threatening manner.)

Now Kellyanne Conway is falsely claiming that AOC said women were being forced to drink out of toilets, and calling her a liar for saying it.  Patently untrue.

It's tough to find an honest person in Trump's circle.