Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

All Things "AOC" Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez & the Squad.

88Comrade2000

5 hours ago, Llevron said:

I love how they show her standing with Kim Jong Un was supposed to show her as some kind of bad guy while the guy they voted for is siding with him against Americans and its who the **** cares lol. These people are actually as stupid as I think they are. 

The things republicans actually care about don’t exist.

• Like 4

11 hours ago, NoCalMike said:

The GOP is so awful at trying to attack AOC.  It's not like she has zero flaws as a politician but the shots taken at her are often so cheap and low-hanging, that she pretty much drops the mic over and over when responding, and makes it look easy.

Typical Republican attacks on women, any woman that they see as having some power. GOP, the party of misogyny every single day.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

41 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

Its funny to me how scared these old hateful white guys are. I thought the Republican party was all about masculinity and no nonsense tough guys? Never seen a more sensitive bunch of whinies.

"Tough guys" have always been sensitive whinies. They bully others because they don't know how to handle their own insecurities. 

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

Rather than posting a drive-by, care to explain your opinion? 

Nope, probably not.

The right in this forum is becoming increasingly trollish and incapable of carrying out a thoughtful and meaningful conversation.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Once upon a time, a poster named @MEANDWARF started a thread titled “Happy Sunday People”.  It was a thread to spread the gospel through bible verses.

Now, I could go into a thread that MEANDWARF started and talk about how much of a sham religion is and how there is no God and that people who follow him are brainwashed.  But that would have been a total dick move, and I don’t often like being a dick.

Stop being a dick MEANDWARF.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 4

17 minutes ago, Springfield said:

Once upon a time, a poster named @MEANDWARF started a thread titled “Happy Sunday People”.  It was a thread to spread the gospel through bible verses.

Now, I could go into a thread that MEANDWARF started and talk about how much of a sham religion is and how there is no God and that people who follow him are brainwashed.  But that would have been a total dick move, and I don’t often like being a dick.

Stop being a dick MEANDWARF.

Oh so this is just a Praise A.O.C. thread.

Rename the title then.Anyway, my bad. 

Yeah I no longer do the HSS thread due to limited interest.

Later!

The secret to trolls is to either talk over their head with logic their puny Trump-riddled brains cant understand. Resulting in anger sometimes expressed in the form of juvenile sarcasm. Outing them as what they really are. 

Or - not justify their stupidity with a response and telling them to shut the **** up. I have over the last few weeks decided to just tell them to shut the **** up. 

@MEANDWARF  shut yo ass up lol

• Haha 5

7 minutes ago, MEANDWARF said:

Oh so this is just a Praise A.O.C. thread.

Rename the title then.Anyway, my bad. 

Well it’s “all things”

so you can post AOC criticism if you’ve got it.

We probably have a butt hurt millennials thread you can go to, if not you can make one

2 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Or - not justify their stupidity with a response and telling them to shut the **** up. I have over the last few weeks decided to just tell them to shut the **** up. 

I disagree. Just don’t respond. They’re just want a response. Any response. Even being told to shut up. 

If you just don’t respond they’ll sit there and refresh the page constantly. They may make a follow up post to try to get that response. Given enough time of of no response they’ll go elsewhere. 

The mods are pretty good about it but honestly I’d love for one time everyone to just not respond and continue on like the post didn’t even exist. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

First post:  This entire thread sucks!

Second post:  Everybody in this thread sucks, and I don't want to offend them. 

Third post:  All you sucky people sure do get confrontational whenever anybody disagrees with you!

Why do I assume that the next two steps are:

4). Get banned for trolling

5). Go back to InfoWars or some similar site, and brag about how ES is 100% liberal, and they banned you for making fact-filled posts that didn't fit their agenda?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2