Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump Border Wall Post-Shutdown Discussion (Wall-Fight)

Fergasun

4 minutes ago, AlvinWaltonIsMyBoy said:

I hate the Freedom Caucus. Bunch of bigots. I send Mark Meadows an email once a month to remind him of how terrible of a person he is. 

He’s a fraud. I hate he’s from N.C. though I’d love to see him and tell him what I think of his freedom caucus.

• Like 3

Let's walk down this chain a little bit:
Government workers don't need to be paid because they can get loans, but banks shouldn't charge interest. Therefore, banks don't need to be paid.

Grocery stores can give folks food for free. They don't need to be paid either.

Utilities? Landlords? You got it! They don't need to be paid either.

How many businesses need to go under because they don't need to be paid?

Puleeeze.... this is just more of the same idiotic rationalizing bull**** that falls out of his spew hole whenever he opens it. There is no point in even discussing it as though it came from a brain. Right up there with grocery IDs.......

Now there IS a darker underlying logic in all of this, one that they won't admit or allude to but this is Stephen Miller's baby and we have seen enough of him to piece together the gameplan. I fully expect the govt to stay shutdown for a while no matter what happens, that is in itself intentional, to stress the system and root out all those "Deep State" people of a different hue, either they are forced to find another job or get fired when they don't show up to pick cotton without a paycheck. Maybe afterwards just replace as many as possible with orcs that will do whatever they are told without question or thought. They are already packing the judiciary with insanely unqualified candidates, does this scenario seem so impossible?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, LD0506 said:

Puleeeze.... this is just more of the same idiotic rationalizing bull**** that falls out of his spew hole whenever he opens it. There is no point in even discussing it as though it came from a brain. Right up there with grocery IDs.......

Now there IS a darker underlying logic in all of this, one that they won't admit or allude to but this is Stephen Miller's baby and we have seen enough of him to piece together the gameplan. I fully expect the govt to stay shutdown for a while no matter what happens, that is in itself intentional, to stress the system and root out all those "Deep State" people of a different hue, either they are forced to find another job or get fired when they don't show up to pick cotton without a paycheck. Maybe afterwards just replace as many as possible with orcs that will do whatever they are told without question or thought. They are already packing the judiciary with insanely unqualified candidates, does this scenario seem so impossible?

I think there might be a thought by some here that this would be a good way to shrink the government, and I think you see it with what they are trying to do piecemeal.

Some parts (Education, parts of NASA, NIH, NEA, State Parks) are just never refunded.

• Like 1

Just looking at the weather forecast for next week...ATL may get some snow Friday & Saturday...combine that with TSA issues, and I would be happy with fewer Patriots fans in this town. 

(That was a rant, I'd rather get the government reopened & get everyone back to work & paid for it.)

53 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

Just looking at the weather forecast for next week...ATL may get some snow Friday & Saturday...combine that with TSA issues, and I would be happy with fewer Patriots fans in this town. 

(That was a rant, I'd rather get the government reopened & get everyone back to work & paid for it.)

Actually, it would be like getting the most expensive advertising in the world for free to show how much a bunch of putzes Tя☭mp and his Grand Oligarch’s Party toadies are.

13 minutes ago, purbeast said:

4Db2Ytk.jpg

Stolt! That’s going on my fb/Twitter.😃😃

• Like 1

1 minute ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:

One of the busiest airports in the country. 

“Make America Great Again” by taking a sledge hammer to its public infrastructure.

2020 is going to be a generational make or break election for this country. This should not be acceptable.

• Like 2

Just now, No Excuses said:

One of the busiest airports in the country. 

“Make America Great Again” by taking a sledge hammer to its public infrastructure.

2020 is going to be a generational make or break election for this country. This should not be acceptable.

We'll see. Coulter is already posting to Trump about how he needs to be like Reagan with this. So, he's not going to do anything useful. Hopefully, Mitch feels the pressure and they pass something veto-proof to get things open.

5 minutes ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:

We'll see. Coulter is already posting to Trump about how he needs to be like Reagan with this. So, he's not going to do anything useful. Hopefully, Mitch feels the pressure and they pass something veto-proof to get things open.

No GOP Senators in NY, or NJ or Conn. 

5 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

No GOP Senators in NY, or NJ or Conn. 

They have lots of voters who fly in and out of NY for business.

If anything, the Dems would stand firm. Trump is already carrying the massive amount of blame for this. Let him pick up the blame on this too.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:

They have lots of voters who fly in and out of NY for business.

If anything, the Dems would stand firm. Trump is already carrying the massive amount of blame for this. Let him pick up the blame on this too.

Not so sure about your first statement.  I think the venn diagram of "MAGA-hat-wearers" and "people who regularly fly into NYC" has a very small overlap.  

Totally agree with your second statement.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Not so sure about your first statement.  I think the venn diagram of "MAGA-hat-wearers" and "people who regularly fly into NYC" has a very small overlap.  

Totally agree with your second statement.  

Right. But those Maga Hat flyers aren't the people who own businesses and are really donating to GOP in Congress. Now those GOPers on the Hill have to serve 2 (or 3) masters. Trump. The Trump Voter, and the GOP Voter/Donor who is getting on them to do something. 

• Like 1

Just now, @SkinsGoldPants said:

Right. But those Maga Hat flyers aren't the people who own businesses and are really donating to GOP in Congress. Now those GOPers on the Hill have to serve 2 (or 3) masters. Trump. The Trump Voter, and the GOP Voter/Donor who is getting on them to do something. 

That is a good point.