Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump Border Wall Post-Shutdown Discussion (Wall-Fight)

Fergasun

3 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

are ya'all watching this mindless malevolent  orange pile of **** that's  the leader of the gop on tv right now?

it is beyond acceptance in any way shape or form

can't post the rest

oh, and from that pic of him. If he's not over 300lbs by now. I'd be shocked. 

32 minutes ago, RedskinsFan44 said:

Trump is getting his ass handed to him. McConnell probably knew exactly how these votes would turn out. Looks like the turtle is tired of this nonsense.

Disagree. Trump didn't lose this vote. 

If theyd passed the clean CR, and Trump vetoed it, then Trump comes off as a crying baby, and the shutdown is on him and only him. 

But the senate chose to cover Trump from actually taking responsibility for his own actions, by taking joint responsability. 

It was Trump's shutdown. 

It's now the GOP's. 

1 hour ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Ok, just so I’m clear here...

The wall would be innefective and a tremendous waste of resources...

BUT, Trump really wants it.

So he’s shut down the government.

Which you find understandable.

Dot dot dot 

1 hour ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

And you think democrats are being petty.

You are skipping what I said in the middle. I can understand from his point of view the only way to get a wall is to shut down the government.  He’s desperate. I don’t understand why democrats don’t seize this opportunity to get almost everything they want. 

the caravan...oh the caravan....i wish i could take all of these folks----rapists, traffickers, terrorists, juggalos, uber drivers, and the rest----and  just swap them for trump voters....give them the trumpets cars, home, and jobs and send the trumpets to central america....think how improved the nation would immediately be

crime rate would drop too, especially sex crimes and cuck, incel, and britebart would drop from the vocabulary

russia would heal and  move on, eventually

That the House bill got more votes than the Trump compromise should tell you all you need to know.

Brace for national emergency.  Trump's losses are piling up and he needs a win, even if short lived.  Declare emergency, reopen the government, have SOTU, turn it into a rallying cry about his emergency declaration.

It's about the only game plan left that doesn't have the bottom fall out.

Unless this is some The Producers play and he's trying to get his approval numbers lower...

So he drags out another caravan like it's another infrastructure week. God I hope people don't fall for it. 

He sounds like me when I was in high school and didn't have money to buy a new CD. His skills to justify the wall are that of a 2nd grader. 

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Burgold said:
Yay! Constitutional crisis here we come... If it reaches the Supreme Court will a conservative tilting court vote for unlimited powers to the President and implying that he is a de facto monarch?

Absolutely