Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump Border Wall Post-Shutdown Discussion (Wall-Fight)

Fergasun

23 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

A lot of campaign ads are being generated for Democrats. 

Billionaires telling people working for free to suck it up will play really well I am sure. 

Worst people in this country are in charge. 

PACs should run them now. Right ****ing now.  While the nerves are exposed, a halfway decent campaign could do real, lasting damage to the entire GOP. 

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

Billionaires telling people working for free to suck it up will play really well I am sure. 

i kept imagining lara, ross, don,don jr.,4-eyes milquetoast nerdy econ guy, and whoever else it was, all in a nice mash-up, playing over and over on all the networks--i keep thinking there have been opportunities like this over the last couple years where a compilation of clips used in real time would be killer...and i think some dems with money ought to be running ads all along like trumpco and the gopers do....tom steyer could be doing something useful with that money...those would be killer ads and why wait until the actual 2020 potus run to use some...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

i was just thinking about bennett's dramatic departure from his norm today...i sometimes  thought over recent years pre-trump that ted cruz might be the biggest gop pos at the non-lethal level in years past, but maybe he was lethal after all...

52 minutes ago, twa said:

That could be interesting. I could possibly get behind a match. If Trump gets direct money from Mexico directly to pay for the wall then the US government pays out the same out. None of this NAFTA means Mexico is paying for it BS though. It has to be money donated or given exclusively for wall construction.

If Trump can get Mexico to pony up and pay for the wall then maybe we can add a few pesos. If not, if the deal maker fails... then nada.

1 hour ago, No Excuses said:

Worst people in this country are in charge. 

You'd think. But they seem too dumb to use this stuff. Why wait for campaigns? This stuff should be in ads on TV and internet within 24 hours of it being said. 

26 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

Full video from earlier. Bennett is going in. Snatched Ted Cruz wig off and more.

Damn this guy needs to run for President!!! Knows his **** and has some passion. They need him to rebut Trumps speeches!!

Edited by HOF44
  • Like 2

@Cooked Crack
Best speech I have seen on shutdown, goes beyond a Ted Cruz takedown -- and he was trying to be as collegial as possible. Freedom Caucus takedown and much much more, as well as solid defense against claim Democrats are for "open borders".

Excerpts being run on CNN.com don't do it justice.