Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Having Fun with Our Misery: Most Redskins way for season to play out?

NoCalMike

Well, there's a few things that can happen:

1 - Video emerges of fight between an active player and a woman. The active player loses the fight, but then wounds her with a gun. Unfortunately the player also shoots his own foot when trying to put the gun back in his pocket. Weirdly enough he's wearing his own jersey while this all happens. 

2 - Relatively large food poisoning from concession food at the stadium. After investigation everything was long past it's expiry date. Video emerges of Snyder changing the dates so the food appears fine. 

3 - Redskins lose to Eagles. They would be winning in the game, then Foles goes out only for Nate Sudfeld to go off. 

4 - Going into that Eagles game extensions are announced for both Bruce and Jay. When asked about the extension Jay starts crying and faintly mumbles "kill me..."

Really, there are many ways this can go. 

We win the next two games.  Dallas loses the next two games.

We make the playoffs, possibly as division champs.

We immediately get knocked out of the playoffs.

The best player of all-time is picked in 2019 where we would have been picked had we lost to the Eagles.  And he's picked by the Cowboys.

The Redskins managed to out-Redskins themselves today.  They were all over Mariota in the 1st half with the pass rush, then Gabbart comes in who is a statue, and suddenly they can't get close to touching him besides the very first drive he is in the game on.  

7 minutes ago, BayouBrave86 said:

We cut our Pro Bowl safety with one meaningless game left in the season and watch him make an impact in the playoffs for one of our divisional rivals. 

That's one way to end the season, Eagles sign DJ before our game and he helps them obliterate us for a playoff spot.

1 hour ago, Renegade7 said:

That's one way to end the season, Eagles sign DJ before our game and he helps them obliterate us for a playoff spot.

That would be awesome.  I was planning on skipping this game, out of spite for this cut, but if the FleaBags sign DJ, I will HAVE to watch.  In fact, I hope they do, that DJ gets a pick six to win the game, and that Bruce hurls himself from the upper deck, landing on Jay.....

Nah, Swearinger goes to the Cowboys, fills the only real hole they have left in their defense, and like the 2000 Ravens, the Defense carries the mediocre Offense to a Superbowl. That would be the worst possible outcome for Redskins fans... but a good one for me...

7 minutes ago, echosams said:

Nah, Swearinger goes to the Cowboys, fills the only real hole they have left in their defense, and like the 2000 Ravens, the Defense carries the mediocre Offense to a Superbowl. That would be the worst possible outcome for Redskins fans... but a good one for me...

He's going to the Cards.

They claimed him.

Guess what? They were the first team in the waiver wire order...

Skins start a special teams player to replace DJ Swearinger at safety.  Nick Foles throws 4 touchdowns in the first half and their head coach sits Foles for the second half.  No. 54 linebacker Mason Foster for Skins decides to quit at halftime to join DJ on the Arizona Cardinals next year.   A second special teams player replaces number 54 at linebacker.  Eagles run up the middle after half time and score a record 6 touchdowns running .   After the game, Gruden tells the press the team never gave up and he is proud of their effort.   He promises the fans next year will be better without predicting their probable record ( like 8 wins and 8 losses).    On Monday, Doug Williams holds his end of year press conference.   He tells the fans he has sent scouts all year to all the Alabama college games and he is certain that he knows which Alabama player will be the Skins first round draft pick in 2019.   On Tuesday, number 24 Josh Norman holds his own farewell press conference.   He thanks the owner and fans for the memories because he knows the Skins will not be signing him to a new contract.   He finds fault with the team doctors, ball boys, and cheerleaders.  He hopes to catch on with a playoff contender from the AFC conference.

Archived