Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Having Fun with Our Misery: Most Redskins way for season to play out?

NoCalMike

Redskins lose to Eagles in week 17 by more than 40 points.  Bruce Allen is immediately promoted to Senior Vice President of Non-Football Related Winning and his first order of business is to build a gigantic tepee ️ in the Fed Ex Field parking lot to illuminate the obvious love, respect and admiration that Dan Snyder truly has for the Indian community!  Inside of the tepee ️ you can purchase all kinds of Redskins memorabilia! 

5 hours ago, -JB- said:

Redskins lose to Eagles in week 17 by more than 40 points.  Bruce Allen is immediately promoted to Senior Vice President of Non-Football Related Winning and his first order of business is to build a gigantic tepee ️ in the Fed Ex Field parking lot to illuminate the obvious love, respect and admiration that Dan Snyder truly has for the Indian community!  Inside of the tepee ️ you can purchase all kinds of Redskins memorabilia! 

I suppose most of the memorabilia will be “special” blankets to show how Snyder respects the Native community 

4 hours ago, skinsfan35yrs. said:

I want the vikes to lose and let philly win and in. Sorry I just dont see us winning and since I am looking at the draft a win is more harmful then good. Yeah I said it.

Ok I get the draft part - don't really agree for several reasons, but what I don't get is why you'd want to see the Eagles in.

9 hours ago, nonniey said:

Ok I get the draft part - don't really agree for several reasons, but what I don't get is why you'd want to see the Eagles in.

Maybe he just really doesn't want Cousins to make the playoffs at all, and could grudgingly accept the Eagles being in, and if Philly beating us improves our draft order, than so be it. 

I know that seeing other teams as the "enemy" is part of fandom, but I'm at the point where I realize that dislike/hatred for other players/teams does nothing insofar as improving the Redskins lot right now. We are a mediocre team that has to solve some internal issues. 

8 hours ago, hail2skins said:

Maybe he just really doesn't want Cousins to make the playoffs at all, and could grudgingly accept the Eagles being in, and if Philly beating us improves our draft order, than so be it. 

I know that seeing other teams as the "enemy" is part of fandom, but I'm at the point where I realize that dislike/hatred for other players/teams does nothing insofar as improving the Redskins lot right now. We are a mediocre team that has to solve some internal issues. 

Exactly

18 hours ago, nonniey said:

see Hailskins comment

Archived