Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Night Thread- Skins at Carson Wince & the Philthy Beagles

TK

1. The plan to come into the year with Doctson as a starter was stupid.

2. The plan not to upgrade from oft injured and only average Sean Luavao was both stupid and laxy

3. The plan to trust Trent, Sean, Scherff, Crowder, CT and Moses to stay healthy was stupid.

4. The plan to not replace Bree with anybody while also lose fuller in a trade was stupid.

5. Jay Gruden’s coaching and play calling has been horrendous for 3 years (minus when McVay took it over in 2015  and 2016), and the idea of having no real OC has been stupid.

6. Manusky is a “meh” DC.

7. They made exactly zero changes on the coaching staff last year, which means they trusted the staff they had.

If Jay comes back, there have to be massive changes on the coaching staff and roster, they can’t just trot this same group out there next year and hope anybody will be interested in it.  

I still think it’s time to have a top to bottom regime change.  But if they decide Jay just didn’t have the roster, he’s got to look at some additional new blood on the coaching staff. 

3 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

For anyone saying things might improve if Gruden gave up playcalling, then what's the point of him?

That was supposed to be his one positive. He's not a leader of men, he's not an X's and O's genius, he's not a preparation freak, he's not a strict accountability disciplinarian...he's just a guy who doesn't offend anybody and gets along with the players. We know he sucks, but if he also sucks at calling plays and designing anything more than what we've put on tape the last 5 years...what's the end game here. Bye dude.

who exactly was running things then when the Bengals got good and Dalton became a quality QB?  They had a defensive minded head coach

Just now, clskinsfan said:

I dont think Ashburn. I think it would be Arlington or Alexandria. maybe somewhere in Fairfax county on 66. 

66! 66! that road is horrible.  but yeah. those would be nicer places than landover I suppose.  I prob wouldn't go to see the team until snyder wasn't controlling owner. I heard he only owns 20% or so, we just need someone to buy like 7% more.

2 minutes ago, NewCliche21 said:

Eagles fans, with less than five minutes to go and a fifteen-point lead, are heading out.

Somehow the skins have managed to suck a of the air out of the stadium—even for the winning team in a division game. It just illustrates how truly awful we are. 

24 minutes ago, Capsman said:

Because Manusky is a simpleton, limited DC.  It’s like a physician who specializes in the common cold and can’t treat anything more complex. 

There’re calling a false start?  You know how many times the Eagles tackles have started early?

5 hours ago, TK said:

Bright lights! Big city! Woooooo

Here we go. Another Divisional game on the road in prime time. 

I know we’ve all seen this movie countless times. Hopefully the ending gets changed this time. 

Same ending different date. Coach Gruden is an effing joke. He couldn’t win at a rec league in Myrtle Beach!

Archived