Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Night Thread- Skins at Carson Wince & the Philthy Beagles

TK

Welp that about wraps up this season...and as I sit and watch these losers laugh and socialize with the Eagles players swap jerseys and all this other garbage...it dawns on me that they don’t even care if they win, lose, suck etc. just as long as the check comes.... 

It makes me angry but I’m the fool for giving a damn when they clearly don’t...I just wish my kids could experience their team winning a Super Bowl I got to see three I fear they won’t even see one, and I’ll never see another one. 

Whatever I’m done for this year, be back next season 

Just now, COWBOY-KILLA- said:

Deflating. Not sure how the locker room doesn't feel the same. Everyone jumping on Gruden, I don't like it. I thought he did well this year. I know the sharks come out when there is blood in the water, but just doesn't feel right.

I don't hate Gruden, but he is in over his head. Regardless of the injuries, I think it's time for new blood. 

Well thank you Dan Snyder - you have finally completely ruined something I truly enjoyed for decades. What a complete piece of total **** of a person. You are now officially the worst owner in sports (been top 5 for a few years so not much of a move)! I guess you have that going for you. That and hiring the worst GM in the NFL.

If you really care about this team you would sell it before you completely ruin this franchise. And those still defending him and Bruce,  good grief do you need some serious counseling. 

Last but not least - while Witten is a bit hypocritical, the team absolutely deserved to be dragged through the mud of claiming Foster. If any other team did it, you same people complaining about the TV coverage would have been right there trashing that team. And you would have been right, just like those trashing the Redskins are right. 

33 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

Idk, it's kind of starting to get that fascinating stink to it that Shanahan and Zorn had near the end, which is a known precursor to regaining some hope in the future...

Meh, there's no real hope with the midget Sith Lord up there on his perch. Best you can do is try to con yourself yet again into believing that a few things need to go right here, and a few things need to go right there.... for like the 19th straight year.

2 minutes ago, Redskins Reparations said:

Who would honestly want to come here?

The only way someone desirable comes here is if you first get a respected, legit GM candidate to take the job. And since there are only 32 you actually have a shot at doing that if total control over facilities and roster is written into the contract. Kyle Smith might be that guy, might not.

1 minute ago, Redskins Reparations said:

Who would honestly want to come here?

Snyder doesn’t even have the money to overpay anymore.

Maybe we get lucky and John Harbaugh gets fired and doesn’t want to move his family. 

But it more likely it will be a Zorn like situation, where Danny misses out on five guys and ends up hiring Jim Mora Jr or something.

Archived