Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread: Redskins at the Dallas Clap On Clap Off The Clapper

TK

1 minute ago, PartyPosse said:

You can **** about that call all day long but the fact is we were up 13-10 with an extra point attempt and suddenly it's 31-13. That's NOT on the refs, that's on a fundamental breakdown from top to bottom. 

We need an overhaul in the secondary and one of our DTs to actually fulfill heir potential. Right now I see a ton of missed tackles and pressures but like usual no one there to take over the game.

You are 100 percent correct  but it is so damn frustrating seeing penalties called on us and the same ones not called on the other  team week after week..

Just now, carex said:

we actually traded the picks just before Cap Gate.  We might not have made the trade with it.  And we did negotiate at first with Kirk. We just offered him a contract based on the fact he didn't do much before he was a FA for the first time and he held a grudge from there.  And Smith's contract was really only three years.  That's not that long term

I don’t think he held a grudge he just realized what a **** show the Skins front office is and wanted to gtfo!!

2 minutes ago, BigDibbs31 said:

Here comes all the posters complaining about people complaining about the refs.  We know they aren't the reason we suck.  We suck for many reasons.  

Because complaining about the refs is useless. It's like falling out of a window and complaining about gravity. Bad calls are going to happen to every team. Make the plays that you need to make and you won't have to worry about those bad calls changing the outcome of the game very often if ever. Some terrible calls today, but so many more terrible plays by this terrible team that lets its fans down year in and year out. 

Defense smoked by NO. Ok, I get that. Saints are rolling it up on everyone, whatever. Defense smoked by Matty Ice. Ryan has playmakers all over the place, I get. Defense gives up 500 yards at Tampa and they only win cuz of four Bucs turnovers. I knew the defense was done after that game

Archived