Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread: Redskins at the Dallas Clap On Clap Off The Clapper

TK

Just now, Tonysoprano1 said:

Please don't blame this loss on this terrible missed call by the refs at the end. Our defense collapsed we intercepted ourselves on offense and we did a terrible job overall. We are not a good team

if we were really not a good team, you wouldn't have to spell out the ways things went wrong for us

Can we just stop with this bull****? Refs don’t call penalties, refs aren’t held accountable for their incompetence. We kind of suck anyway. This team literally sucks the life out of me. I’m so frustrated and angry, and trying to justify it to others is torture. Happy thanksgiving everyone!

Just now, Idaho fan said:

I want to see some fines from coaches and players calling out the refs after this.  Seriously 

There needs to be some kind of accountability at some point. They just get to say "oops. sorry we screwed up and cost you a game" and have zero consequences. It gets old. Make it unwatchable. 

1 minute ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

Kicking the FG there is not the smart move, right? You're more likely to get back in FG range off an onside kick than score a TD

Yes, especially with a TO in your pocket.

Separate issue, but we should have gone for 2 the TD before. And this isn't just Gruden, it's the way Coaches do things these days. 

I'd rather know if I can make the two point play, then I know if I need a TD and FG, or I need two more TDs. Find out if you're going to convert the 2 point play while you have time to adjust if you don't. But no coaches do that.

We lost game on 90 harder and crazy pic.   Other wise game was winnable.  It turned then.   

I think Colt will be alright with,more playing time.  I think offense will score more.  Offense should only get better with more cohesion.

6 minutes ago, HOF44 said:

I don’t think he held a grudge he just realized what a **** show the Skins front office is and wanted to gtfo!!

I don't know.  Reading up on Kirk's football career he was never the first choice anywhere.  I think from some of the things he's said and reacted to some things, I think it left a chip on his shoulder.  Like he wanted to be wanted

Archived