Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread: Redskins at the Dallas Clap On Clap Off The Clapper

TK

2 minutes ago, Hdf561 said:

Season is over...even if by the smallest of margin we squeak into the playoffs we are a first round exit, so really what’s the point...

We're not going to win this division and we're not going to the playoffs. Not with Colt McCoy or ButtFumbleBoy. There's no chance at all. We are going to get absolutely demolished next Monday night. This game will rip what little heart this team had totally away. They now know Colt is no savior and no savior is on his way.

Hail, Satan!

2 minutes ago, JSSkinz said:

Look we were down 2 possessions with 2 minutes left in the 3rd quarter when he got the 2nd interception and then later on the 3rd, my point is the damage was done and we were in desperation mode.

Colt can't throw it 40 times and not turn it over, also they only scored 7 points off of those 3 Int's.

If you think those interceptions were the reason we lost then you just don't understand what happened today.

I didnt say they were the reason we lost I'm saying they dont help. If you cant have a straight forward convo about it we dont have to keep talking to each other. 

I'm just saying not turning the ball over helps the run game, the defense and obviously the entire effort. You agree or no? 

This is common football sense. Any coach at any level will tell you this. 

Just now, BigDibbs31 said:

Does anyone think getting Guice back next year will really help the run game?  With no threat of an effective passing offense it is tough to have a consistent run game

Or with no consistency on the offensive line. Not sure who thought Lavao would last all season, but obviously he wasn't going to. Need a serious upgrade at guard and probably center too. 

2 minutes ago, ddub52 said:

Or how about the face mask early in the game? I mean twisted his whole head. Nothing. 

If I'm right, the Cowboys only had 2 penalties. And one of them was a celebration.

Now, our secondary has been heading south quickly since we replaced Nicholson with Dix.

Which is quite surprising.

Just now, BigDibbs31 said:

Jay just said we have five games to get things right.  Things have to be right right now Jay.  If it takes you five games to get things right then your ass will be on the street next year.  Or hopefully calling plays for one of the teams in our division

I’ve never heard him lie so blatantly in his excuses.

1 minute ago, Wildbunny said:

If I'm right, the Cowboys only had 2 penalties. And one of them was a celebration.

Now, our secondary has been heading south quickly since we replaced Nicholson with Dix.

Which is quite surprising.

Yea and they didnt throw a flag for Zeke pulling money out which is obviously a prop

No flag on Zeke for the money

No flag on clear facemask on McCoy

No flag on hands to the head on McCoy

No flag on clear PI on Harris INT

No flag on Reed getting crushed in the head

About 75 yards worth of penalties missed right there

3 minutes ago, carex said:

the refs had that pointed out to them and they called it.  Suggests it's less a miss this time than they weren't paying enough attention in the past

They were not paying attention for every snap the guy made in 221 games?  That is probably over 1,000 snaps that he used the same technique and it wasn't called.     If the situation was reversed, do you think you would see that as a reasonable call against the Redskins?

Archived