Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread: Redskins at the Dallas Clap On Clap Off The Clapper

TK

5 minutes ago, PartyPosse said:

You can **** about that call all day long but the fact is we were up 13-10 with an extra point attempt and suddenly it's 31-13. That's NOT on the refs, that's on a fundamental breakdown from top to bottom. 

We need an overhaul in the secondary and one of our DTs to actually fulfill heir potential. Right now I see a ton of missed tackles and pressures but like usual no one there to take over the game.

We need a new HC and GM, AND an overhaul of the roster.

Just now, JSSkinz said:

I wouldn't call it an axe to grind but I know he sucks, what I also know is if we played good defense and Moses holds that block its a 1 possession game and we're not in a position of desperation

Seriously what do you think the score would be with Alex in there?  I would love to know.

I'm not gonna sit here and guess what the score is gonna be but you are really telling me that 3 extra possessions by the offense that is shredding us makes no difference? Common sense tells you less turnovers = good. More turnovers = bad. 

Colt right now is 24/37 268 2td and 3int. 

You consider we have been behind by 2 scores for at least a quarter so pretty everything in the 4th is garbage. That's Alex's stats plus 3 ints. Thats what colt gave you today. How is that not worse?

Archived