Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread: Redskins at the Dallas Clap On Clap Off The Clapper

TK

4 minutes ago, Idaho fan said:

It was.  Everyone saw it including the refs.  Makes one wonder WTF is going on.  All game long.  BS

I'm to the point where I'm starting to go from league bias to it's personal, cause some Skins get in the refs faces, they're not getting the calls

7 minutes ago, tomwvr said:

You are 100 percent correct  but it is so damn frustrating seeing penalties called on us and the same ones not called on the other  team week after week..

If it is any consolation, coming into this game Cowboys opponents had not been called for an offensive hold in the past 8 games.

1 minute ago, Rex Tomb said:

The officiating has been an absolute joke the last several games.

Was it a joke when they flagged GB for pillow fight sacks, giving us a fumble off of an incomplete pass against the Bucs, and a bogus penalty against Dallas long snapper the first game????  That's what I thought.

we have to take the good with the bad.  The same things that make you laugh will make you cry.

Season is over...even if by the smallest of margin we squeak into the playoffs we are a first round exit, so really what’s the point...

I’m done I’m back on my Fed ex boycott I didn’t attend a home game for 5 years and only broke the boycott last year when my kids begged to go to a game, no more...f them they want my support play better and win. I’ll always be a fan but they get no more of my money until I see results. 

2 minutes ago, MediocreGymnast said:

Bruce.  Cap gate, RG3, Losing Cousins & Cap hit with Alex.  This team could have been a contender with KC and 3 first round picks, a good team with KC 3 first round picks and no cap penalty.  The AS contract is basically a self imposed cap penalty.

Bruce has been consistently delegating authority in his time here, to the Shanahans to GMSM. 

3 minutes ago, markmills67 said:

Did I see right at the end of the game, Gruden looked like he was shouting ******* cheats towards the refs. Any good lip readers out there 

HTTR 

Hope so. If I was a coach I'd be taking fines left and right... Vegas line was 7.5. We lost by 8. 

1 minute ago, Llevron said:

I'm not gonna sit here and guess what the score is gonna be but you are really telling me that 3 extra possessions by the offense that is shredding us makes no difference? Common sense tells you less turnovers = good. More turnovers = bad. 

Colt right now is 24/37 268 2td and 3int. 

You consider we have been behind by 2 scores for at least a quarter so pretty everything in the 4th is garbage. That's Alex's stats plus 3 ints. Thats what colt gave you today. How is that not worse?

Look we were down 2 possessions with 2 minutes left in the 3rd quarter when he got the 2nd interception and then later on the 3rd, my point is the damage was done and we were in desperation mode.

Colt can't throw it 40 times and not turn it over, also they only scored 7 points off of those 3 Int's.

If you think those interceptions were the reason we lost then you just don't understand what happened today.

1 minute ago, bakedtater1 said:

****in kid of mine walks out just before Colt throws his last pick to seal the win for the cowboys and yells go defense..do we blame the loss on him?..oh and his name is Dalles..

What are you doing naming your kid Dalles?  Priorities dude.

1 minute ago, carex said:

Bruce has been consistently delegating authority in his time here, to the Shanahans to GMSM. 

so Shanny picked Albert Haynesworth and structured his contract? 

And Doug traded for Alex Smith when he was told to "watch his phone" and he couldn't get told yet what was about to go down by Bruce?

1 minute ago, Skins8989 said:

Are we really gonna complain about the officiating? Do we already forget the penalty against the Cowboys in the last game?

When the center picked up the ball and moved it? Yeah. I remember them making the correct call there. 

1 minute ago, Skins8989 said:

Are we really gonna complain about the officiating? Do we already forget the penalty against the Cowboys in the last game?

the refs had that pointed out to them and they called it.  Suggests it's less a miss this time than they weren't paying enough attention in the past

3 minutes ago, London Kev said:

Maybe the ref's will send the team a nice bit of turkey with this week's apology for missing a blatant penalty.

I knew things were not going to go well as soon as Moses was called for that bull**** holding call that took away a chance to pull within 1 point. Then to penalise Moreau and not Woods of Dallas for the last McCoy INT was inexcusable. I won't even go there with the Reed helmet to helmet until I calm down. 

HTTR 

Archived