Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread: Redskins at the Dallas Clap On Clap Off The Clapper

TK

1 minute ago, JSSkinz said:

It doesn't work when your defense gives up a 40 yard TD and 90 yard TD due to poor tackling.

How many 3 extra possessions from those turnovers. You are talking about 2 plays. How many chances do you think the D gets to **** up with 3 extra possessions. It matters. 

You can **** about that call all day long but the fact is we were up 13-10 with an extra point attempt and suddenly it's 31-13. That's NOT on the refs, that's on a fundamental breakdown from top to bottom. 

We need an overhaul in the secondary and one of our DTs to actually fulfill heir potential. Right now I see a ton of missed tackles and pressures but like usual no one there to take over the game.

3 minutes ago, MediocreGymnast said:

how many teams got tagged with Cap Gate.  Then how many teams traded 3 1sts for RG3 who was rushed back too soon.  How many teams luck into a starting QB and then decide that they shouldn't even negotiate during early low numbers, a qb who never missed a game.  Then how many teams sign a 34 year old QB to a long contract that saved something like 2% over what the homegrown QB wanted after captian coors pronounce his name.

we actually traded the picks just before Cap Gate.  We might not have made the trade with it.  And we did negotiate at first with Kirk. We just offered him a contract based on the fact he didn't do much before he was a FA for the first time and he held a grudge from there.  And Smith's contract was really only three years.  That's not that long term

4 minutes ago, Llevron said:

It's obvious you have an Axe to grind but Smith would not have turned the  all over 3 times. We would have had a better chance in this game. 

I wouldn't call it an axe to grind but I know he sucks, what I also know is if we played good defense and Moses holds that block its a 1 possession game and we're not in a position of desperation

Seriously what do you think the score would be with Alex in there?  I would love to know.

Keep in mind in the first game the offense scored 13 points, the game-winning TD was scored by the defense.

2 minutes ago, Tonysoprano1 said:

Boy, what a mess. Boy are quarterbacks stink. If only we had Kirk Cousins back. He must be laughing all the way to the bank.

If you're gonna continue to talk about Kirk then become a Vikings fan. Guy is gone, move on or change teams because you sound like a bitter ex girlfriend complaining about a past relationship.

Just now, carex said:

we actually traded the picks just before Cap Gate.  We might not have made the trade with it.  And we did negotiate at first with Kirk. We just offered him a contract based on the fact he didn't do much before he was a FA for the first time and he held a grudge from there.  And Smith's contract was really only three years.  That's not that long term

Whoa you should be a PR agent for Saudi Arabia.  at least three different times, he has handicapped the team for at least three years. 

Archived