Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Safety Clinton Dix to the skins

KillBill26

23 minutes ago, Unbias said:

I'm just trying to make sense of this trade from the GB side

I believe they’re loaded with young DBs so getting a 4th for the the one that’s contract is about up is a good deal for them. 

23 minutes ago, TK said:

I believe they’re loaded with young DBs so getting a 4th for the the one that’s contract is about up is a good deal for them. 

Loaded?

He was starting for them right and the Packs defense hasn't played like they were loaded on defense all year. 

The trades the made to day tells me they don't believe they are a cotender.

47 minutes ago, RandyHolt said:

Swearinger wears 36 so I assumed not all numbers are off limits.  Maybe lobby is too strong a word. I will rephrase " i wonder if he inquires about 21. 

21 is off limits and is well known to be. I doubt he'd even want to wear 21 in Washington, let alone enquire about something that is obviously never going to happen.

9 minutes ago, UKskins said:

21 is off limits and is well known to be. I doubt he'd even want to wear 21 in Washington, let alone enquire about something that is obviously never going to happen.

Absolutely he is from a generation that watched Taylor, there is no way he would want that number in a skins uniform.

I don’t think this makes a lot of sense for Green Bay, but they’ve worked real hard at keeping Rodgers out of Super Bowls for a while now so I guess it fits.  

This is great for the Redskins if they can resign him.  It’s nice to have a legitimately good defense again, and this makes it better on paper.

1 hour ago, redskinss said:

I'm reading a lot of fan comments say he sucks in run support and is very inconsistent. 

These true or just opposing fan comments?

i am actually OK with that. Green Bay doesnt have our DL. Our LB's have clear lanes in run support because of our outstanding DL. This allows HaHa to roam the backfield and make plays. This is a FANTASTIC get by the Skins. I am ecstatic. 

Can they negotiate with him during the season since he is on his rookie contract? I would try to lock him up long term if possible. Also we lost A LOT of free agents last year. We will probably be getting a 4th rounder for one of them I would imagine?

Archived