Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread- Colts at Redskins

TK

3 minutes ago, ExoDus84 said:

Cousins has 4 TD's today and just threw a beautiful fade for a 2 pt conversion to tie the game. Much better than Mark Brunnell today at least.

Ummmm, Kirk threw back to back INTs and was bailed on a BS call on Matthews roughing the passer on the INT. KIrk made some great throws on that drive. I give him credit but he was absolutely trying to lose the game before that miracle drive lol. He should buy the refs a drink afterwards because they saved him from a different narrative. And that narrative was the one we were used to seeing. 

2 minutes ago, skins4eva said:

Cousins plays for another team.  Who cares?  He's still a loser.  Just less of one now that he's on a real team.

Sure. 

Snyder is a verifiable loser. And Alex Smith is not a championship QB. 

If you're not trying to win a championship you are literally just stuck in mediocre. I'm sure snyder was hoping no one would realize that the organization is quite literally declaring that they are not trying to win a championship, just float along and pay the bills. 

Wow that was pathetic.  All the positive signs we saw last week, we might as well flush down the toilet. Maybe we can't stop the run or move the chains consistently

All those empty seats were depressing.  But Snyder probably deserves that.

How does Indy time the snap that well??  Can we mix up the snap count every once in awhile?  And how does their pathetic defense get that much penetration against what is supposedly a top tier oline??

Oh well, moving on, hope TW and BS are good to go, tough test with g bay coming next week.  With Rodgers going to ot with a bum knee maybe he will take it easy on us next week.

2 minutes ago, AJ* said:

Ummmm, Kirk threw back to back INTs and was bailed on a BS call on Matthews roughing the passer on the INT. KIrk made some great throws on that drive. I give him credit but he was absolutely trying to lose the game before that miracle drive lol. He should buy the refs a drink afterwards because they saved him from a different narrative. And that narrative was the one we were used to seeing. 

Whadaya mean?

It's Overtime....

and this is where Kapt Clutch shines.

I predict a walk-off Pick Six as soon as he gets under center.

1 minute ago, AJ* said:

Ummmm, Kirk threw back to back INTs and was bailed on a BS call on Matthews roughing the passer on the INT. KIrk made some great throws on that drive. I give him credit but he was absolutely trying to lose the game before that miracle drive lol. He should buy the refs a drink afterwards because they saved him from a different narrative. 

His first interception was a perfectly thrown ball straight through he receivers hands. The second he was Hit but it wasn't roughing by any reasonable standard.

Just now, Kilmer17 said:

Let me know when Cousins has a winning record as a starter and wins a playoff game 

You would think a guy who has Billy Kilmer as his avatar has been watching football long enough to KNOW ITS A TEAM GAME! Ever occur to you, maybe just maybe the Redskins and the teams Kirk played on weren't quite as good as you think or thought they were? You are going to learn my friend one way or another Kirk was a awesome QB on a **** team.

Archived