Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread- Colts at Redskins

TK

3 minutes ago, Csup said:

I’m so happy I’m not sitting in traffic fighting drunk, angry Redskins  to get home after that game. 

Same here, parked at Springfield metro, in patience for that nonsense, especially after we lose.  My dad used to live around corner from rfk, said when they win east capital was off the chain, when they lose, you liable to get run the f over

4 minutes ago, JoeJacobyHOForRIOT said:

To all the guru's at E.S. who wanted Cousins gone so we could sign Jason Campbell 2.0

The same Kirk Cousins who just threw a game killing 4th quarter INT? Seen that show before.

Yeah, not really sorry that money grabber has gone. The decision to get rid of Cousins and the decision to replace with Smith are two separate transactions. Getting rid of Cousins was still the right call, even if it turns out getting Smith in to replace him wasn't.

5 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Cousins actively trying to lose this game.  And fans here act like he is the second coming of Joe Montana.

Kirk just threw a TD and they got the 2 point conversion, if they end up winning its on that ref, one of the worst late hit calls ever in NFL history.

But Kirk is better than Alex, I don't even think its close.

5 minutes ago, NewCliche21 said:

God I hope we take a Mahomes in the first this year.  Let him sit behind Alex.  And then do the thing where we win.

Should have done it this year. Was a great QB class. Oh well. 

And Cousins just tied the game with a gorgeous dime pf a pass. Credit where it is due.

Archived