Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread- Colts at Redskins

TK

Just now, Long n Left said:

No great conundrum here. Both sides of the line of scrimmage were beaten... a familiar refrain for Redskins fans lo these past 20 years. Smooth said is ages ago: get the best  fatboys and you’ll win in this league.

Its coaching. The talent is there. The coaching sucks. Out of position, not playing hard and just looking terrible. 

Anytime they look good one week, their heads explode like they just won the ****ing super bowl, they dont try during practice or watch tape, and just get demolished the next week. 

100% coaching.

12 minutes ago, ExoDus84 said:

I think you're missing the obvious though. Cousins didn't want to be here. There seems to be selective memory in blaming the FO for not retaining him, but Cousins refused to even negotiate last year.

Trust me, I followed things closely. 

You're missing some key details and a timeline of events. The only person you should be chastising is Bruce Allen, not me. 

Cousins is gone, get over it.  If Cousins does well in Minnesota, maybe that will finally open Snyder's eyes as to why he couldn't do **** here but goes a team with talent and wins.  If Cousins does jack there, then the doubters will be proven right.

The Skins have a lousy front office and a mediocre head coach.  Even if we had Aaron Rodgers or Tom Brady starting for us, we wouldn't do much.

I'm not too mad with today's result because I have low expectations for this team, this year. 7-9.

If the team finishes as I predict, then we will be getting a new coach.

Gruden's seat is hot, probably not the hottest though.  I think one guy who should really worry is Mike Tomlin. We know the Steelers rarely make changes but if the Steelers disappoint this year, they could decide it's time for him to go.   

Today was an embarrassment.  Empty seats in the thousands.   Uninspired play and business as usual in Danny World.  I let go of my season tix after 54 years in the family and refuse to invest any more time or money in this team until that mouth breathing dummy Bruce Allen is no longer associated with the organization and a mediocre at best Gruden goes packing.  It is truly sad that Dan Snyder hasn't been able to stop tripping over his own dick with 20 years worth of chances.

1 minute ago, kingdaddy said:

Trent Williams has not had a good start to this season....I know of at least 3 penalties he's had already in two games.He also looks heavy to me. 

The Skins holes showed up today including our play calling, as usual, vanilla.....meanwhile in Minnesota. 

I think Trent is on his way down the hill, I'm afraid.

Just now, petey hodge said:

Kapt Clutch strikes again.  Cannot convert on several throws in OT.  sound familiar yet?

For some reason he seemed to lock in on the same receiver too quick with back to back bad throws. Dude has weapons.

1 minute ago, skins4eva said:

I’m not sure what Snyder thinks anymore. I can’t imagine he’s still having fun owning this franchise and being a loser. Maybe he doesn’t care. Maybe he has too much of an ego. Bottom line: everything he touches with this franchise turns to crap. Every single decision he makes. He’s a terrible, terrible owner who doesn’t learn from his mistakes and hired dimwitted Jay Gruden to coach this team. Now, five years into Gruden’s tenure, we are getting totally outworked at home by a weak Colts squad. 

Snyder has shown that when he touches things, they die.  And when he hires people to build, it dies.

I think its because he is a terrible leader and strategist.  Just a crazy theory

Archived