Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread- Colts at Redskins

TK

I think we didn't go deep much because pass pro was struggling, and our WRs probably couidn't get open.  We don't have any physical WRs so we will have struggles. I think Alex avoids INT risks. He must as he only tossed 5 last year.

I would have liked to see roll outs or boots, something to buy time to get our guys deep on days our O is getting stuffed between the tackles. Use his wheels. Even if not, we should have tried a loft deep fade and pray for a PI.  

8 minutes ago, HOF44 said:

Bitter party of one!!!  This teams incompetence is why he is gone.  Why do you keep franchising him. If you were not gonna sign him trade him.  Hell Sam freakin Bradford has gotten teams good compensation for trades.  We get zippo have and had to trade a 3rd and a starting caliber young corner. Yeah our front office is a hit steaming pile of ****. 

Who is arguing with that? Our FO being a steaming pile of **** is what it is. That has nothing to do with Cousins milking us dry though, aside from them being stupid enough to let him. If he cares about winning then refuse to sign the tag and make us rescind it. Show some cajones. Say you'll only sign it in a tag and trade, whatever. Don't grab the money and then try and spin it with some BS.

I'm not bitter, I'm just sick of listening to this "Kirk is a saint who was so badly wronged by the FO" bull****. Yeah, the FO made mistakes, mainly because it's headed by the totally incompetent and seemingly unfireable Bruce Allen.... but Kirk was also a total jackass who has no interest in anything except who has the biggest suitcase full of cash.

You don't have to be pro-FO to be anti-Kirk.

1 hour ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

You see what he did at the end of the Vikings game?

What, give them the chance to win so the kicker blows it. JK, I saw that terrible throw but it was still so much better than what u get with an old Alex Smith. Cousins was on the road at GB and had 4 TDs with over 400 yds and had a game tying drive followed by a game winning drive where the kicker failed as opposed to at home against a pathetic Indy team

4 minutes ago, UKskins said:

Who is arguing with that? Our FO being a steaming pile of **** is what it is. That has nothing to do with Cousins milking us dry though, aside from them being stupid enough to let him. If he cares about winning then refuse to sign the tag and make us rescind it. Show some cajones. Say you'll only sign it in a tag and trade, whatever. Don't grab the money and then try and spin it with some BS.

I'm not bitter, I'm just sick of listening to this "Kirk is a saint who was so badly wronged by the FO" bull****. Yeah, the FO made mistakes, mainly because it's headed by the totally incompetent and seemingly unfireable Bruce Allen.... but Kirk was also a total jackass who has no interest in anything except who has the biggest suitcase full of cash.

You don't have to be pro-FO to be anti-Kirk.

If all he cared about was winning he would be with the Jets right now.  Plus if you really care about winning step one is getting your ass out of Washington. 

5 minutes ago, NeverSurrender said:

A classy response.  Get lost.  Really.

If your problem is with me send me a pm.  I already acknowledge I was wrong and all Buzz was doing was defending that.  Is your pride that adamant that you have to have the last word?  You need to reread your posts because you don't look any better then I do right now.  Stop derailing the thread before we both getting warning points.

1 minute ago, UKskins said:

Which he chose not to do for 3 years whilst milking 40million + out of us.

All they had to do was not franchise him. Once they did he had no freedom of movement.  It’s either sign and play and get paid or sit home and get nothing and not play at all. 

3 minutes ago, CRobi21 said:

We were so excited after last week, but ARZ are lookin like a 3 win team at the most this year. Lol

Hey, that's part of the fun. Part of the journey. You have to hold some hope, enjoy the wins, and get back up after getting knocked on your rear. 

1-1 isn't so bad, at this point. Lots of good teams are. My concern is whether the offensive lineman are too broken for legit use. 

1 minute ago, skins4eva said:

Doctson is a bust. Plain and simple. 

Doctson is awful. That drop in the first half was disgusting. 9 out of 10 nfl receivers make that easy catch. Not only did he short arm it (why? No ****ing safety), but he didnt get his feet in either. He is a loser.

He fits in perfectly.

Just now, JoggingGod said:

Can we admit Smith was a waste of resources? We paid him a lot of money and traded our second best DB for him and he can’t throw past 10 yards. Embarrassing.

I think so.  He needs weapons to be successful and we just don't have that here except for the most fragile TE in NFL history.  Can't throw it to CT 100x a game and expect to be successful.  Doctson being a bust has hugely impacted the offense as well

1 minute ago, BigDibbs31 said:

I think so.  He needs weapons to be successful and we just don't have that here except for the most fragile TE in NFL history.  Can't throw it to CT 100x a game and expect to be successful.  Doctson being a bust has hugely impacted the offense as well

If anything, this is closer to the reality. I think it's more OL related though. When the real games started, I expected to see a pretty good OL, like top 12. I saw it in week 1, despite a few awful mixups in pass pro. In this game? they were horrid. 

Archived