Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread- Colts at Redskins

TK

Just now, NewCliche21 said:

Jesus, why do you people care about Cousins so much?  He's not a Redskin.  That's all that matters.

I think its incredibly relevant.  We are the only franchise in the modern era to let a franchise qb go.

Bruce did offer 40 million over 6 years though, lmao

/#FTTR

/snyder is a piece of ****

Life is so much easier when you embrace the medicority and abysmal coaching year-to-year and set out expecting to lose games with anything outside that a a pleasant bonus like last week.

Afords you the ability to just shrug your ahoulders at the gun, sigh ‘New aeason, same old carnage of the last 3 decades. It is what it is’, or similar, and then move straight on with your Sunday amd week.

Let these chumps effect you and that rabbit hole is a never ending pit of despair.

Embrace the reality. Embrace the mediocrity. Claim your post game Sunday back! 

*Life skills me. Or something.

At peace me with who we are anyways.

Hail.

1 minute ago, zoony said:

I think its incredibly relevant.  We are the only franchise in the modern era to let a franchise qb go.

Bruce did offer 40 million over 6 years though, lmao

/#FTTR

/snyder is a piece of ****

Meh.  I care about us and only us.  Everyone else is just someone I want to beat/want to lose unless it gives us an advantage in seeding.

And I was a Kirk guy.

And he tied.  WTG.

1 minute ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Holy crap the people loving on Cousins make no sense.  You all realize he has better weapons right?  No way he wins today for us either.  Dude is on another team.  Bruce sucks no matter what happened with Cousins.

Move on.

U r right. Top 5 in the league last two years and he is no good. What do u want an Alex Smith 36 yrars old or a top 3 QB 27 yrs old? U must be a millenial

Just now, Fat Stupid Loser said:

Because he should be and the situation is emblematic of everything wrong with this franchise.

I was really pro-Kirk, my history shows it.  But once they're in different colors, unless it's someone like Monk who IS a Redskin and happens to wrap up his career somewhere else, they're dead to me.

6 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

As an independant 3rd party, I suggest you reconsider.

I'm all for Cousins succeeding.  As others have said, it makes Bruce look bad.  That and I just don't have anything against the dude.  But we need to be realistic when reviewing him.  He is very up and down with Minny.  Nothing wrong with admitting that.

I suggest you re-read the exchange.  If you feel so inclinded to chime in.  As i have already said. I was over this hours ago but if you keep poking the bear you get bit.

Archived