Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread- Colts at Redskins

TK

I must admit, I am more nervous about this game than I am the Packers game.

The game against Green Bay is the type they are usually ready for.

The game today is the type, under Gruden, that they sometimes seem not ready for.

Hopefully, that won't be the case today, and the Redskins take care of business against the Colts.

GO SKINS!!!! DESTROY THE COLTS!!!!

HTTR :815:

Looks like we may get thru this game with no rain.  Good, let our offense play it's game, and let our defense disrupt whatever they are trying to do

Colts only have one weapon that scares me: Hilton.  I know in the past Norman usually does not mirror the opponents best wr, but he has at times.  Do you think we see him shadow Hilton?  Bc if we take Hilton out of the game, I don't see the colts offense doing too much damage.  

First home game of the year, I'm hoping I don't see a lot of blue jerseys in the stadium.

But it is Andrew Luck, and he is well liked across the country, mostly because he hasn't been caught with 8 lbs of weed, been caught driving 130 mph in a 55 mph zone, and hasn't been seen frequenting houses of ill-repute. In a way it is hard to wish ill for this guy, but dammit he's coming to our house to try and beat us, so he must go down, hard.

Usually, at least from what I've seen, the better they are the less opponent jerseys are in the stadium, so here's to a solid performance on all sides of the ball and a dominating win. 

12 minutes ago, skins island connection said:

he hasn't been caught with 8 lbs of weed, been caught driving 130 mph in a 55 mph zone, and hasn't been seen frequenting houses of ill-repute.

You just described Marcus Vick’s college career. :ols:

Archived