Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread- Colts at Redskins

TK

4 minutes ago, -JB- said:

Didn’t help having receivers drop the deep passes he actually did make.

Doctson frustrates me as much as anyone, but even if he catches that ball in the end zone, there was no chance to get 2 feet in.

The Richardson throw was high and dangerous for the receiver.  I’m not saying it’s okay to drop it but I can understand it.  That was actually one play where Alex should have checked down to AP to easily move the sticks.

Just now, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

Doctson frustrates me as much as anyone, but even if he catches that ball in the end zone, there was no chance to get 2 feet in.

The Richardson throw was high and dangerous for the receiver.  I’m not saying it’s okay to drop it but I can understand it.  That was actually one play where Alex should have checked down to AP to easily move the sticks.

I was actually talking about when Doctson short armed it near the sideline.  That was terrible.  If you can’t make that play, sit on the bench.

14 hours ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Theyre in job saving mode that’s why they went with smith. Get a vet QB that is extremely limited but competent and maybe eek out another 7-8 win season where we can say “well a couple breaks and ball bounces are different we are in the playoffs”

Yes, has to be one reason. How about, we lost KC so if we get a vet QB maybe he will match KC stats so the fans won't say you should have kept KC! Fleeced again by Andy.

Except there is 0 chance that he puts up Kirk Cousins stats and he's already put up the fewest points by the team since RG3 was failing out of the league in 2014. There are 0 injuries unlike last year where 1/2 the team was on IR.

Bruce Allen just can't fathom the depths of his own ineptitude.

Dan Snyder can't bring himself to hire or keep actual NFL quality staff as well. Sell the team bro, you want to see them win as much as any of us and 20 years should be enough proof that you are not a winner. You suck, your team sucks and has for 2 entire decades. The Browns will win 11 games again before this team does it for the first time under Snyder.

Felt so dam good to see a empty fed ex for our week 1 home opener. Maybe the fan base can collectively starve Dan Snyder out? Its funny about 4 or 5 weeks ago i was going to order some T shirts and a new Redskins jersey  for the dog ( drop about a 100 bucks or so)but between the flag kneeling and my disgust for Dan Snyder something told me to not do it. I'm glad other fans are taking the same approach.

On 9/16/2018 at 3:42 PM, skinsfan1523 said:

Richardson gets open, crowder gets open.... 

Oh again, the self proclaimed expert has declared its true that Richardson and Crowder get open, unlike Doctson?

Is that why Crowder managed 2 catches last game?  Is that why Richardson managed 4, the exact same number as Doctson?  They are open so often that Smith only targets them 10 times combined, for 6 catches?

No, in reality, you just lied again due to some twisted agenda you feel the need to feed.  Real nice.

6 hours ago, Peregrine said:

Oh again, the self proclaimed expert has declared its true that Richardson and Crowder get open, unlike Doctson?

Is that why Crowder managed 2 catches last game?  Is that why Richardson managed 4, the exact same number as Doctson?  They are open so often that Smith only targets them 10 times combined, for 6 catches?

No, in reality, you just lied again due to some twisted agenda you feel the need to feed.  Real nice.

Crowder has had big games, Richardson has had a big game, Doctson has never had A big game, not even one.  This is not some twisted agenda, this isn't just last game, this is his whole career, I dont even know how you can defend the guy he's invisible every week.  Whenever he actually does get a catch I'm surprised and excited cause I'm like yeah maybe he'll get going now, but it never turns into anything.  I wish I could be wrong on him, I want him to be a number 1 or even a number 2.  But right now he doesn't scare anyone, is easy to shut down, drops way too many catchable passes, and is firmly in the bust category for his draft position. 

But I'm just some guy on a message board so I guess I dont get an opinion.  

Archived