Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Unpopular Opinions Thread (Non-Political)

AsburySkinsFan

3 hours ago, The Evil Genius said:

Kurt allowed Dave to become Dave. That alone makes Nirvana superior (and I'm a huge Foo fan). Also, Nirvana's MTV Unplugged in New York is superior to anything the Foos have done. But tbf, it's superior to almost anything in the last 50 years.

Dave would have showed up regardless. Also, Dave released Foo Fighters without tie ins to Nirvana. I will grant that Nirvana opened the door much wider than might have been available to Dave otherwise, but Dave was already playing with bands like Scream. He wasn't unknown in Seattle, and whether he was playing drums for another band or leading his own outright he would have showed up without Nirvana.

Yes, Nirvana's unplugged was/is awesome.

4 hours ago, Destino said:

Vinegar is garbage, and smells like garbage too.  Anything to which it’s added in its raw form also becomes inedible garbage.  This includes North Carolina bbq.  Its only value in food is as an ingredient in a recipe that masks its garbage flavor.  

If you run on this platform alone I will vote for you.  Boardwalk fries, man, ugh, you might as well piss on them before bringing them to the table.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Heaven is not a place on Earth. It's a place on Mars, after the demons have poured through the portal

"Ooh baby do you know what that's worth?" Hopefully several horrific, hellish monsters chasing you for all eternity, with that song playing on a loop everywhere you go.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

53 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Heaven is not a place on Earth. It's a place on Mars, after the demons have poured through the portal

"Ooh baby do you know what that's worth?" Hopefully several horrific, hellish monsters chasing you for all eternity, with that song playing on a loop everywhere you go.

In the interests of further diluting the political thread epidemic in the tailgate, how about a "most annoying songs ever" thread? We can all laugh, cry, and rage together in perfect harmony, just like God intended.

Edited by Renegade7

22 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

In the interests of further diluting the political thread epidemic in the tailgate, how about a "most annoying songs ever" thread? We can all laugh, cry, and rage together in perfect harmony, just like God intended.

My number 1 vote: that darn “Cars for Kids” commercial song. Pretty sure they  use that song at Guantanamo to get information out of terrorists.

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, RansomthePasserby said:

My number 1 vote: that darn “Cars for Kids” commercial song. Pretty sure they  use that song at Guantanamo to get information out of terrorists.

It's a shame because it's a good cause...

...to commit murder.

3 hours ago, Rogue Jedi said:

Jennifer Lawrence is not that attractive.

3 hours ago, Elessar78 said:

Are you Dan Wrongerson from Incorrectsville, Falsetucky??¿

This has to be nominee for post of the year.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Renegade7 said:

Well I don't know about the harmony part...

26 minutes ago, Rogue Jedi said:

Quite a few JLaw fans, I see. ?

She aight. Hate her with blonde hair though. Liked her when she was thicker

"Oh so you mean you liked her when she was FAT ??"

No, not fat, Predicto.... Thicker.

• Haha 4

13 hours ago, RansomthePasserby said:

>> a close second is the little red headed girl in the XFINITY TV commercials.  I change channels as soon as I see her.  I also change stations whenever I hear Cars 4 Kids too.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Destino said:

Vinegar is garbage, and smells like garbage too.  Anything to which it’s added in its raw form also becomes inedible garbage.  This includes North Carolina bbq.  Its only value in food is as an ingredient in a recipe that masks its garbage flavor.  

Malt vinegar especially.  Smells like when a guy takes off his shoes after running a marathon.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, RansomthePasserby said:

But...donate your car today! And it's Kars (with a K) because...who knows.

Edited by The Evil Genius

16 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

However, Belinda Carlisle was quite a looker back in the day. 

On 8/28/2018 at 6:15 PM, Mr. Sinister said:

Someone shot up a McDonald's in California as that song was playing on the radio back in the early 90's...makes me think of that every time I hear it played

Edit: It was Warrior by Scandal....and it was 1984. I was wrong. San Ysidro Shooting

Edited by Barry.Randolphe
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Barry.Randolphe said:

Someone shot up a McDonald's in California as that song was playing on the radio back in the early 90's...makes me think of that every time I hear it played

Edit: It was Warrior by Scandal....and it was 1984. I was wrong. San Ysidro Shooting

The floor for a song like that is likely a scene of mass cannibalism...