Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Unpopular Opinions Thread (Non-Political)

AsburySkinsFan

22 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

He rhymed snozzledoodle with flozzlepoodle. It’s not hard to make rhymes when you’re pulling words out of your ass.

He also wrote Green Eggs and Ham on a bet to write a book using only 50 words.  (BTW, the Cat in the Hat was also based on a limited number of words).  Creating two such well received books with just a limited number of words to beat a bet is not suckage.

Oh, and How the Grinch Stole Christmas is one of the best Christmas stories ever, so there's that.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

He rhymed snozzledoodle with flozzlepoodle. It’s not hard to make rhymes when you’re pulling words out of your ass.

Well what would you rhyme snozzledoodle with smart guy?

• Haha 6

They’re for learning how to read you dumb dumb. he made reading for young children fun, encouraging them to continue learning how to read

sorry, as an adult, you’re not enamored with his writing style

8 hours ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

You just got to pick the right Dr. Seuss books for your kids.

drseusssilenthill.png.f910e444c331efeee526f6b6b946bff9.png

• Haha 2

• 1 year later...

Cole slaw is an abomination.

And to preempt the comment I always get when I say that..."You just haven't had good cole slaw."  I will say I've tried lots of different cole slaw from a variety of people/places that were supposed to have "good" cole slaw.  It all sucked.

Accordingly, ruining a perfectly good pulled pork sandwhich by putting cole slaw on it is a crime.

• Like 1
  • Thumb down 1
  • Thumb up 1

5 minutes ago, China said:

And to preempt the comment I always get when I say that..."You just haven't had good cole slaw."  I will say I've tried lots of different cole slaw from a variety of people/places that were supposed to have "good" cole slaw.  It all sucked.

3d51mo.jpg.6319b7d001b5c1fa294f6c709ad96f6b.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

55 minutes ago, China said:

Accordingly, ruining a perfectly good pulled pork sandwhich by putting cole slaw on it is a crime.

What if it's made with Vinegar instead of Mayo like at Primanti Bros?

9 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Golden Girls > Seinfeld

You finally found the a good home for this comment.

On 6/27/2022 at 7:36 AM, gbear said:

If all men regularly had to clean toilets and the areas around them, many more of them would sit to pee.

I used to clean men and women's toilets when working at grocery stores and gas stations...you'd think the pee would only be in the toilet bowl and occasionally see it if it didn't or wasn't flushed...unfortunately...

• Sad 1