Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official 2018 Redskins Training Camp/Preseason Thread

TSO

1 hour ago, maxspruill21 said:

I don’t quite agree with this, many very successful NFL safeties are drafted as strong safety’s and moved to FS. If you have a chance to draft a prospect like Derwin James you take him. He is already lining up at FS for San Diego. 

Like Swearinger was for us for a while. 

7 minutes ago, zoony said:

David Changs brother used to post on ES, i forget his handle.  Anyway, this chicken sandwich looks $$$$$

As a Skins fan (or for that matter a human being) would you purchase and eat ANY food at the Linc?

#PhilthyPhood

#SomethingInTheWater

10 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

If you're goin to the Skins' opener in Arizona, and have $75 to drop on their 7-pound stadium burger, help yourself.

In an hour? Not possible. And if you do finish I expect you to die shortly after. 

2 minutes ago, Llevron said:

In an hour? Not possible. And if you do finish I expect you to die shortly after. 

Yea on the subject of death and burgers, I remember one place that had a similar burger called the Heart Attack Burger, and all the waitresses were dressed up as nurses, and they went the whole 9 yards with the theme. I think a guy actually died after eating one. Can't remember the name of the place.

4 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

Yea on the subject of death and burgers, I remember one place that had a similar burger called the Heart Attack Burger, and all the waitresses were dressed up as nurses, and they went the whole 9 yards with the theme. I think a guy actually died after eating one. Can't remember the name of the place.

http://www.heartattackgrill.com/

5 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

‘Heart Attack Grill’ Owner Proudly Displays Dead Customer’s Remains on TV

The Vegas-based Heart Attack Grill makes no bones about the danger its offerings pose to customers. The restaurant’s name warns diners what to expect if they eat what’s on the menu, and the grill’s 10,000 calorie ‘Quadruple Bypass Burger’ conveys a similarly ominous message. Now, the establishment’s owner has taken his campaign to prove his food’s lethality to the next level by displaying a dead customer’s cremated remains on live television.

MORE HERE

1 hour ago, RawRebel said:

Just imagine if Giants didn't jump in front of us and grab Landon Collins. How good this secondary would be?

Icing on the cake is that the guy is a Redskins' fan

16 minutes ago, ShredSkins said:

Should at least give you until Sam Bradford goes on IR to finish.

You really think Sam Bradford will last more than one hour before ending on IR?

Hahaha I saw the Heart Attack Grill on the food network like 8 years ago and made it my mission to seek 'n destroy.  While out in Tempe/Phoenix visiting this girl, I straight-up made that 10,000-Calorie-Quadruple-By-Pass Burger my **** in like under 10 minutes.  The nurse waitresses actually rolled me out in a wheelchair to the car when we were leaving.  Hilarious place, I absolutely love everything they stand for.

desktop-1434573088.jpg

21 minutes ago, LaRonDontLikeUgly said:

Hahaha I saw the Heart Attack Grill on the food network like 8 years ago and made it my mission to seek 'n destroy.  While out in Tempe/Phoenix visiting this girl, I straight-up made that 10,000-Calorie-Quadruple-By-Pass Burger my **** in like under 10 minutes.  The nurse waitresses actually rolled me out in a wheelchair to the car when we were leaving.  Hilarious place, I absolutely love everything they stand for.

Have you had a physical exam, since that time ?

1 hour ago, Llevron said:

Yeah not to mention I hope you have suite tickets if you try to eat that thing because you would need a bathroom very close. 

Archived