Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Miami Herald: I’m done trying to understand Trump supporters. Why don’t they try to understand me?

Just now, zoony said:

Lets start a radicalized liberal thread.  Bunch of buck toothed, lard ass, non working, whining little ****es who get their marching orders from race baiting losers!  Videos dont lie!

/your dumbass logic

/hypocritical douchebags

/this is how goddamn dumb you sound

Are you drunk or are you the white guy in the video yelling at the woman for wearing the Puerto Rico shirt?

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

GL with that Bang. Some here are too busy picking splinters from their ass from all the fence sitting they do.

It's as if they are afraid to take a side and would rather snipe at both sides rather than making a difference (or actually sticking to a viewpoint).

Real 'murica I guess.

Edited by The Evil Genius
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Woman beats a 91-year-old Mexican man with a brick, tells him to ‘go back to your country’

Rodriguez’s attack comes after the Department of Justice released its recent hate crime statistics, reported by KCRA. The 2017 California report, which was the first published since President Trump took office, evinced an uptick of more than 17 percent, with anti-Hispanic and anti-Latino crimes soaring over 50 percent last year, according to the Sacramento Bee.

• Sad 1

14 minutes ago, Springfield said:

That woman is a monster.

Although, I do not think this is the right thread for this story. I am not sure she is a Trump supporter, politically. She does embody all that the monster represents though.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, zoony said:

Ahh, so now we are following around mentally ill old people for proof of persecution

You guys never dissapoint.  

Mentally ill., huh? Seemed more like he was drunk and ignorant as ****. You sure do like to excuse complete assholes as long as they're right wing. And who was following who around in that video? 

6 minutes ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

I am not sure she is a Trump supporter, politically.

I'd be willing to bet large sums of money that she is.

Edited by Sacks 'n' Stuff

7 minutes ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

That woman is a monster.

Although, I do not think this is the right thread for this story. I am not sure she is a Trump supporter, politically. She does embody all that the monster represents though.

I figured it was a toss up between this and the border wall thread.  Either way, doubtful that anyone reads it.

• Like 1

To be fair, if only 35% (?) or so of the population voted during the last election cycle, smart money is she didn't vote. Only 58% of registered voters did vote according to an article in PBS

Edited by Busch1724
53.5% of voting age citizens voted in 2016...so basically a 50/50 shot that lady voted for Trump.

47 minutes ago, Springfield said:

I figured it was a toss up between this and the border wall thread.  Either way, doubtful that anyone reads it.

I read it earlier (trending on internet) and posted it on my social media. First question I got "did you see the alleged attacker?" which to me means "What color were they?" Waiting for the "He must be a crisis actor." :(

EDIT: and the attacker was black, as I suspected he was hinting at.

Edited by Zguy28
  • Sad 1

If I ever noticed that my immediate reaction to watching a video of an obviously drunk, ignorant, racist asshole accosting a young lady because she had brown skin was to get emotionally defensive of that bigoted piece of ****, make nonsense statements & arguments for why it is ok and should be tolerated, and then to hurl insults at the people who find that type of behavior repugnant, I'd probably decide that I needed to take time to do some self-reflection and analyze my life.

Edited by Sacks 'n' Stuff
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 3

Just now, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

If I ever noticed that my immediate reaction to watching a video of an obviously drunk, ignorant, racist asshole accosting a young lady because she had brown skin was to get emotionally defensive of that bigoted piece of ****, make nonsense statements & arguments for why it is ok and should be tolerated, and then to hurl insults at the people who find that type of behavior repugnant, I'd probably decided that I needed to take time to do some self-reflection and analyze my life.

Wrong.  That’s actually the time to dig into a righteous Ben Shapiro podcast.

Yeah I don't get that post either. 

Spend some time on Tumblr or lefty Twitter and you'll find plenty of obnoxious leftists who fit zoony's caricature. Fox News loves the segment where they send a dip**** like Jesse Watters to the NYU campus to find like, a pink haired transgender communist who identifies as a dinosaur.

So yeah we can find these people and present them as proof that liberals are nuts but filming a 'mentally ill' racist as evidence we have a lot of racists is wrong? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, zoony said:

Lets start a radicalized liberal thread.  Bunch of buck toothed, lard ass, non working, whining little ****es who get their marching orders from race baiting losers!  Videos dont lie!

/your dumbass logic

/hypocritical douchebags

/this is how goddamn dumb you sound

Comparing a harmlessly heckled public government figure who has a big hand in making decisions of how this country runs that affects many lives.....to birthday mom who simply wanted to mind her own business having a guy getting in her face asking if she's a citizen over and over because of a piece of clothing?  That's what we're comparing here? Birthday mom who was wearing a piece of clothing to a guy who can affect who sits on the Supreme court? The stupidity of your false equivalence is staggering...and not surprising. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

On 7/9/2018 at 1:39 PM, Why am I Mr. Pink? said:

I dont think minorities can be racist bc I think "systemic/institutional  power of the majority" and "use of power to maintain status quo" are necessary elements. A black or latin demographic doesnt have that power. A black butcher giving black people discounts on meat but not white people at your local Harris Teeter doesnt rise to the level of institutional power even though the black butcher is in a position of power to give preference to one customer over another. 

I try to use words like prejudice or stereotypes when talking about minorities treating others unfairly just bc of their skin color or gender identity. 

I also believe a white person cannot define "racism" or "racist" .. and Im a white guy ... so .... yeah.  

I don't think that is helpful...at all.   

if you want to argue that the USA as a whole cannot be a "black racist country" because blacks in the USA lack the collective institutional power to successfully subjugate non blacks (for instance) ... then whatever.       

but INDIVIDUALS are responsible for INDIVIDUAL actions, as well as for collective actions.   Individuals can choose a whole myriad of ways to be racists.   You can be the Hutu that hates the Tutsi, or the korean shopkeeper that looks down on the black potential customer---or vice versa.   

furthermore... saying that non-whites in america can't be racist is just plain stupid ****ing marketing.   Denying that OBVIOUS racism from minorities can even exist by definition gives white racists such a cheap and easy out from listening to any talk about racism in general.  you might as well just hand them the symbolic "moral outrage baton", sit down and give up on the discussion overall.      

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mcsluggo said:

Individuals can choose a whole myriad of ways to be racists.   You can be the Hutu that hates the Tutsi, or the korean shopkeeper that looks down on the black potential customer---or vice versa.   

You just made a statement about power dynamics, which I feel like was his point and what that definition of racism is stating.

43 minutes ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

You just made a statement about power dynamics, which I feel like was his point and what that definition of racism is stating.

I understand the argument.  I just find it to be utter crap.

So...presumably... South African racists under apartheid suddenly became no longer racist in 1994, when they lost the institutional backing of their racist thoughts?   

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mcsluggo said:

I understand the argument.  I just find it to be utter crap.

So...presumably... South African racists under apartheid suddenly became no longer racist in 1994, when they lost the institutional backing of their racist thoughts?   

This is an excellent job of debunking that position. 

4 hours ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

There are two things here.

I think there are two definitions that aren't mutually exclusive (but for some reason define the same word) that can be discussed. One is about one's beliefs, one is about one's beliefs plus the power to enact them. They describe two different things. 

The second idea is that one's race prevents them from being able to define a word. 

That's how it confuses things. 

• Like 1