Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Miami Herald: I’m done trying to understand Trump supporters. Why don’t they try to understand me?

• 2 weeks later...

"Trump Anxiety Disorder made me do it"?

‘You’re Racist’: Woman Allegedly Rams SUV For Displaying Trump Bumper Sticker

https://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2018/08/02/woman-rams-suv-trump-bumper-sticker/

HYANNIS, Mass. (CBS) – A driver rammed by a car believes he was targeted because he had a President Donald Trump bumper sticker on his SUV.

“I could hear her screaming out of the car or something, so I thought man maybe something’s wrong with my car,” said the man who did not want to be identified. “I get out, all of a sudden I hear, ‘you’re racist’ and a bunch of cuss words.”

Police say the attacker is Chloe Wright, 25, of Taunton, Massachusetts.

a little more at the link...

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Llevron said:

I mean come on how would that be the motive if she didnt know? The victim himself gave you the time line of events. 

More fake news 

Next you'll be using adverbs like "per se"... lol

Are you method acting the role of a Trump supporter with their twisted logic?

Edited by Zguy28

6 minutes ago, Zguy28 said:

Next you'll be using adverbs like "per se"... lol

Are you method acting the role of a Trump supporter with their twisted logic?

Damn. I thought I could have you going for atleast a few more posts lol

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, DogofWar1 said:

I propose we attribute it to mental health and then do nothing else.

We need to make sure the liberals can get their mental health care covered by their health insurance. 

Need to be proactive about the violent ones. 

2 hours ago, Llevron said:

Sounds like she was only interested in his voting habits after she hit him. No way that could be the motive if she wasnt sure before hand, right? 

I mean... Who hasn't wanted to do that? Here in North of the Wall Montgomery County there are plenty of those. 

Can't say I haven't wanted to throw on a clown helmet get down Twisted Metal style.

No rational or fact-based politics will reach these folks. I hate to say that, because I believe in the power of reason and facts. But they're gone. Some of them are nice people, but dumb. Some of them are just bad people. But rationality isn't going to change much here.

And that begs the question that no one wants to answer, or even consider- what do you do with them? You'll never "fix" them, rehabilitate them, teach them, reach them, and we're seeing each and every day that America herself cannot just suffer them, they are a spreading and increasingly toxic infection.

57 minutes ago, LD0506 said:

And that begs the question that no one wants to answer, or even consider- what do you do with them? You'll never "fix" them, rehabilitate them, teach them, reach them, and we're seeing each and every day that America herself cannot just suffer them, they are a spreading and increasingly toxic infection.

You cant be America and force them to change. Your only option is to try and help educate them. And if they refuse to listen, which they will, we are ****ed until we fight a war over it. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LD0506 said:

What do you do with the poor and uneducated?....we could pull up just as many idiots voting democrat. I guess you eliminate welfare, make drugs legal and just let them die off along with their offspring if you want the cold hearted fact about it. Otherwise the insane will always affect who runs the asylum.

Sorry there's not a more utopian answer, but there's just too many of us...there are always going to be a **** ton of poor and uneducated the way society works, regardless of government.

Or mabye we can do the yearly Purge

stupid questions get stupid answers btw

Edited by Gibbit

1 hour ago, LD0506 said:

54 minutes ago, Llevron said:

You cant be America and force them to change. Your only option is to try and help educate them. And if they refuse to listen, which they will, we are ****ed until we fight a war over it. 

I think conflict is inevitable at this point. When that point comes, those people become traitors and must be treated as such. That was the mistake after the Civil War that only General Sherman seemed to understand. They should be shown no mercy.

The Issue isn’t those types. They are followers. It’s forcing the “center” and “indifferent” types to actually make the right decision. 

They are the the ones who got Trump elected because his rhetoric some how didn’t affect them.

Edited by BenningRoadSkin

its politics guys. These parties have fought each other since the beginning. People trying to grab the biggest slice they can in a never ending battle for a pie. Fighting a war :ols: wont change anything...the players perhaps

Edited by Gibbit