Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2018 Free Agency Database - (Signed: WILLIAMS - McPhee - Scandrick - P-Rich) - (Lauvao, Bergstrom, Nsehke, Taylor, Z. Brown and Quick re-signed)

DC9

1 hour ago, Rufus T Firefly said:

Umm.... it's not me, is it?

Bruce? Is that you? 

1 hour ago, bh32 said:

They would be lucky to go 8-8 with this roster..

Very lucky.  They won’t.  Excuses will be tough schedule, 1st year QB, and probably the expected injuries to Reed, CT, Trent Williams (He plays through everything but he gets banged up and is coming off of knee surgery), etc.

12 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

apparently the front office had questions about his disciplinary stuff from 2017. I personally think it was a smart move to not sign him 

If they were worried about his disciplinary record why would you waste time wining and dining Wilkerson and then talking with him all day today if you were probably not going to sign him. Poe, Logan and Richardson are all sat out there still available and were wasting time with Wilkerson. 

HTTR 

1 hour ago, CTskin said:

PRich (and I don't even really like the guy)>>> Ryan Grant... And for $.75M/yr more?? That "brilliant" Ravens FO has been looking pretty bad since their mid-2000s defense retired.

Really, I always thought that FO was a bit overrated. Not that they weren't overall good, but they won their two titles immediately before the salary cap blew up in their faces, they kept failing to put the pieces in place to put themselves over the top, apparently because they were so concerned with getting comp. picks. There was nothing there that really blew me away. They drafted well and obviously hit pretty big on some of them, but I haven't seen anything to make me think they'll be able to build a powerhouse with Lewis and Reed leading it.

I would LOVE getting Poe. Would like to get Rodgers-Cromartie as well. But I’d rather have Breeland back. Curious to see what he gets from panthers. People dislike or are down on him here because he’s emotional and says some stupid **** on social media but he’s a quality YOUNG corner that we drafted and raised here. Would feel differently if we hadn’t jettisoned Fuller but we went from being one of the deepest quality corner units in the league to very thin very fast. Do NOT like. Moreau/Dunbar/Holsey better be for real. 

I am not one of the Grant haters on the board, I never really had a strong opinion one way or another about him.  But yeah wow, I thought 5 million a year would be high for him, let alone 7 million plus.

At this point, my #1 want is the other Richardson now from Seattle. Heck if they signed Sheldon Richardson, I wouldn't even care if they did much of anything else aside from if they lose Zach I'd want to replace him.  I don't like the idea of going into the draft with glaring needs aside from RB.   If not Sheldon Richardson than Poe. 

Archived