Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2018 Free Agency Database - (Signed: WILLIAMS - McPhee - Scandrick - P-Rich) - (Lauvao, Bergstrom, Nsehke, Taylor, Z. Brown and Quick re-signed)

DC9

1 minute ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

I have to say, so far this off-season is setting up perfectly for a “hard schedule!” excuse after an 8-8 season.

With $23M to spend, what kind of moves were you expecting? I don't know who we could have acquired who'd bring that projection much higher...

I thought Richardson was the target in FA all along, I think the signing matches what Keim said, young, coming off rookie deals ready to reach prime, I think breeland wanted to much money, and burnt his bridges here to fix that.. I think, cousins/smith a swap, I feel like as much of a **** show its been for 3 years, we are actually not in a bad place.

The FO is so ****ing clueless...lol they have three year tops to compete for a SB with AS and yet they continue to go cheap..this is a significantly worse team as of now than last year..The draft is not gonna fix all there issues..

10 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

I have to say, so far this off-season is setting up perfectly for a “hard schedule!” excuse after an 8-8 season.

6 minutes ago, CTskin said:

With $23M to spend, what kind of moves were you expecting? I don't know who we could have acquired who'd bring that projection much higher...

2 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

Who’s fault is it that that have an 8-8 roster and only 23 million to spend?

Haha quite a jump from your original post... I asked a pretty simple question.

Come on people, it's day 2 of FA and just about all of the DBs, LBs, DTs, and OL are still out there for the taking.

Now, if the FO wakes up tomorrow and makes some Macs signings, I'll be right there with you. But, we don't have the funds to go on a big shopping spree, it's simple economics. The FO has been terrible for 25 years, blown it at just about every crossroad, but thru day 2 there's nothing to complain about.

1 hour ago, dcdiscokid said:

While I hate to agree with this my few friends are happy, they are tired of the carousel at QB, and feel like he doesnt have to be a world beater, just stay upright for 16 games and play avg and let the D handle the rest.

I wonder if they'll feel the same way when they have to start dismantling their team to cut that $28m check every year

Does anyone realize its 3/13/18, no games played, we are all 0/0 we have no idea what our roster might be, still have a draft, and training camp, and ota's, and maybe, actually this should be fun... Otherwise wtf is the point... geez, feels so Debbie downer in here, was looking forward to discussing our FA, but all it feels like is trying to discuss somehting with a bunch of people who just want to throw out they suck, the redskins suck, the FO sucks... uggh....

1 minute ago, bowhunter said:

I wonder if they'll feel the same way when they have to start dismantling their team to cut that $28m check every year

Why would they?The Vikings have more cap space than we do next year...lol

2 minutes ago, Sknsnation said:

Update on DRC meeting with #Redskins to me via text: "We at dinner. Coaches

DRC at dinner it seems with skins and didn’t leave

Hoping that he left and went on other visits and still hope he does.  He lost a step last year.  We need another CB beside DRC.  Beyond his decent years.

2 minutes ago, RWJ said:

Hoping that he left and went on other visits and still hope he does.  He lost a step last year.  We need another CB beside DRC.  Beyond his decent years.

He wouldnt be any worse in slot then last years play imo... and really could switch to safety if team really needed it...

Archived