Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2018 Free Agency Database - (Signed: WILLIAMS - McPhee - Scandrick - P-Rich) - (Lauvao, Bergstrom, Nsehke, Taylor, Z. Brown and Quick re-signed)

DC9

42 minutes ago, Sknsnation said:

Isaiah Crowell intends to sign a 3-year deal with the NY Jets, per source.

That's a weird one for me.  I think Crowell is better than what we got.  But I was scared of all the hype about how much Jay loved the guy -- because I want a RB in the draft, instead.  So I am relieved to see this.

Free agent DL Muhammad Wilkerson just told me his visit with the #Redskins "went well.' He said, "I like the vibe with coach Manusky & coach Tomsula." Wilkerson told me he's on his way home. He will reset & review things at that point.

3 minutes ago, thebeermonkey said:

Malcolm Butler seems to have been paid! :o

BIG TIME!!

1 hour ago, Sknsnation said:

Free agent DL Muhammad Wilkerson just told me his visit with the #Redskins "went well.' He said, "I like the vibe with coach Manusky & coach Tomsula." Wilkerson told me he's on his way home. He will reset & review things at that point.

Do you think he asked the coaches what their policy is on players who don't try very hard?

3 minutes ago, UK SKINS FAN '74 said:

Dare say we weren't prepared to pay Wilkerson anywhere near what he wants. I hope we don't sit around waiting for an answer back.

His wife /girlfriend/something may say, I dont want to live in green bay, you better take ur ass to work then...

29 minutes ago, bobandweave said:

Jordy Nelson got cut today. Cut players don't hurt a teams compensatory picks the way FA players like P_Rich did. So with that in mind, anyone else think a one year deal for Jordy maybe a good signing besides me?

Yes, count me in.

Have to say, I kinda miss the good ole days when the eve of free agency meant we stayed up late here, waiting for word on sightings of Snyder's jet, and wishing for it to return to DC with all new toys for us. It was like Christmas. This whole legal tampering phase takes some of the magic away.

I like the Richardson signing...or at least, I will like the signing if he makes it through 2018 without reinjuring that twice-torn ACL.

Don't want Wilkerson. Too many people in the know in NY were to critical of him. 

Cromartie - would be a decent guy in the secondary while younger guys develop. 

Shame about losing Breeland. When he was good, he was very good. 

8 minutes ago, KingGibbs said:

So we've lost Cousins, Fuller and Breeland. Three good players that we drafted and developed. Awesome! 

At least with 2 of the 3 we've drafted replacements and I anticipate with the qb run in FA we may have one of the top 4 slip to us in the first

15 minutes ago, KingGibbs said:

So we've lost Cousins, Fuller and Breeland. Three good players that we drafted and developed. Awesome! 

Cousins relationship was unrepairable(FO issues or not it was), Breeland can go after the bs tantrum he had when we signed Norman, and I think there are replacements in pipeline, so yes we lost Fuller. You seem to be really down on everything they do, I can understand it but doesn't really make for compelling conversations... Why come on the boards, why even care if all you think they do is ****? Feels very trollish...

6 minutes ago, KingGibbs said:

Groundbreaking stuff there. You do realize that it's common for players to change teams during their career... Paul Richardson, for example, was developed by the Seahawks.

Gotta move past it. Trust me, no one was more angry than me about Fuller being "the player to be named later." Free agency has begun and it's time to look to the future. 

33 minutes ago, bobandweave said:

Hell ya that's what I'm talking about!

Why not, if we can do an incentive-laden deal that keeps things manageable then do it, it's not like we have a stable full of stars at WR.

We have the young guys now, let's get a vet to compliment them.

Go ahead. Keep defending the clowns running this circus. Until results improve I'm bashing them every chance I get because my threshold has finally snapped. Losing the best QB we've had in 25+ years was the final straw for me.

If you think I'm worried about what any of you think about my opinion? You're sorely mistaken. I will stay within the rules but it's on. Done sipping the Kool aid.

3 minutes ago, KingGibbs said:

Go ahead. Keep defending the clowns running this circus. Until results improve I'm bashing them every chance I get because my threshold has finally snapped. Losing the best QB we've had in 25+ years was the final straw for me.

If you think I'm worried about what any of you think about my opinion? You're sorely mistaken. I will stay within the rules but it's on. Done sipping the Kool aid.

I really don't know what kool-aid you think anyone's sipping. 

Absolutely miserable job by the FO with Cousins. No one disagrees with that, but this isn't the time for a vent sesh. 

Archived