Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2018 Free Agency Database - (Signed: WILLIAMS - McPhee - Scandrick - P-Rich) - (Lauvao, Bergstrom, Nsehke, Taylor, Z. Brown and Quick re-signed)

DC9

Just now, dcdiscokid said:

I get it, not a huge fan either, but im a guy who thinks "thinks" our coaches are making decisions, not just BA....

Brother your entitled to your opinion like everyone else.  :)  It's all good.

Asked my Giants fan buddy what he thought of DRC last year, this is the text I got back:

"He wasn't bad. Only one that showed hustle last season. Definitely a leader. They wanted him to go to safety and said no. That's why he's not a giant anymore, wanted to stay at CB"

3 minutes ago, SkinssRvA said:

Don't forget that pesky draft pick we gave away.  Hate those damn things 

Nothing they've done so far makes sense. Shocker.

4 minutes ago, RabidFan said:

Josh Holsey can plat slot right?

That's the problem. There's too many ? with any already putrid defense. It could possibly be even worse.

3 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

Asked my Giants fan buddy what he thought of DRC last year, this is the text I got back:

"He wasn't bad. Only one that showed hustle last season. Definitely a leader. They wanted him to go to safety and said no. That's why he's not a giant anymore, wanted to stay at CB"

Good qualities but when you want your CB to move to S it means that he's lost a step.

2 minutes ago, RWJ said:

Good qualities but when you want your CB to move to S it means that he's lost a step.

Yup. I would worry more about that on the outside...he started as such an insane athlete that in the slot, he'd have to lose a couple steps for me to be very worried. Not like he's that good to begin with, but if the young guys aren't ready. 

4 minutes ago, RWJ said:

but are they asking him to move there cause of money or talent?

And I dont know, he seemed adequate against the skins, but not a football junkie like some, some its really a question?

5 minutes ago, dcdiscokid said:

but are they asking him to move there cause of money or talent?

Don't know.  Guess we find out later.

Just now, Skinsinparadise said:

I do think there's a chance DRC ends up here. How great? Don't know. Lean that way. Will another team pursue tonight? Tomorrow? waiting game

Hoping we move on and he moves on and checks other places out.  Not hip to him signing here.

1 minute ago, carex said:

The Redskins let two young CBs go this offseason.  They have THREE young CBs to take the spots

I hear ya but I think of it as 1 because they got the QB they wanted but yes there are two spots to fill.  Draft is deep and Holsey might end up being a decent slot CB.

Archived