Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

General Mass Shooting Thread (originally Las Vegas Strip)

The Sisko

5 hours ago, tshile said:

Yes, it’s easier to kill with an ar-15. 

It doesn’t matter because while you guys are arguing over whether and ar-15 is bad or not, a group of people are working to make carrying a concealed handgun a constitutional right. 

I didn't necessarily mean to single out ARs, just using that as an example since it seems to be the weapon of choice for many mass shootings. A semi-auto pistol could be just as lethal.

Edited by mistertim
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Oh.  Well with that opinion I would have assumed you are against all semi-automatic, magazine-fed sporting rifles.  Not just AR-15's.  

Interesting.

The world would be a better place without those weapons. Mechanicated killing machines of all types, probably not a net positive.

4 hours ago, mistertim said:

I didn't necessarily mean to single out ARs, just using that as an example since it seems to be the weapon of choice for many mass shootings. A semi-auto pistol could be just as lethal.

Yeah I guess my point is we’re ****ed because concealed carry as a constitutional right has a better chance of passing than any control measure. 

**** YES!

Eleven lucky people show their patriotism by being struck with glorious freedom slugs!

And six of them just didn't have enough heart to give the salute.

Or, **** this ****ing sick ****ing country. Utter insanity, being led by people raking in BANK on all of the blood.

Cha-CHING.

More guns more guns more guns!

We have a mental health problem! The prescription is guns!

eleven folks hit the gun lottery that we all play every single ****ing day.

Sick, and unable to be cured. HAPPY to be dying.

~Bang

Edited by Bang
  • Sad 1

It's too bad about those people, but someday we may need to overthrow a tyrannical government again and some folks need to defend themselves against legit bad people -- excuse me while I worship the 2nd Amendment and the sacred Constitution...

4 minutes ago, Fergasun said:

It's too bad about those people, but someday we may need to overthrow a tyrannical government again and some folks need to defend themselves against legit bad people -- excuse me while I worship the 2nd Amendment and the sacred Constitution...

Do you have a Bart Simpson sling shot in case they have drones? 

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

**** the second amendment.

• Like 1