Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

1 hour ago, skinfan2k said:

This guy is our president and no clue about what FISA is lol.  

this guy was asked a question about Putin wanting to destroy western Liberalism and answered it by referring to cities on the were coast that have democrat leadership  

he doesn’t even know the system of government of the country he is president of 

President Trump, Ivanka made donations to Harris’s campaign in 2014

https://www.wfla.com/news/politics/president-trump-ivanka-made-donations-to-harriss-campaign-in-2014/

President Donald Trump and his daughter Ivanka donated money to re-elect Senator Kamala Harris as Attorney General back in 2014, according to records.

Three donations were made under their names for thousands of dollars:

• Sept. 26, 2011: Donald J. Trump donated $5,000
  • Feb. 20, 2013: Donald J. Trump donated $1,000
  • June 3, 2014: Ivanka Trump donated $2,000

On Tuesday, Senator Kamala Harris was announced as presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden’s running mate.

10 minutes ago, visionary said:

Whats wrong with that?  

San Francisco has high income, low unemployment and low crime.

Yes, it has a homeless problem. And housing prices are absurd.  Maybe its such a good city, people would rather be homeless there than have a home somewhere else.

GOP has a nothing-burger on Harris atm. Radical Democrat seems to be all they have. 

1 hour ago, Destino said:

I suspect it’s harder for a democratic moderate to carve out space in a field loaded with moderates, than it is to take shots at a frowning Christian store mannequin in a MAGA hat.

Again, I'd curb any expectation that Kamala is the sharp prosecutor while Pence is the mannequin on the political debate stage.

Don't forget who Mike Pence is.... he became a successful politician after a decade of talk news radio and hosting his own TV show. 

He's the one with the experience debating liberals and taking shots.

1 hour ago, Destino said:

Is Pence allowed to be on the debate stage alone with her?

If it weren't for COVID I'd say that when they walked out she should give him a big hug and a wet kiss, just to make him uncomfortable and drive his wife crazy.

10 minutes ago, Mooka said:

GOP has a nothing-burger on Harris atm. Radical Democrat seems to be all they have. 

Again, I'd curb any expectation that Kamala is the sharp prosecutor while Pence is the mannequin on the political debate stage.

Don't forget who Mike Pence is.... he became a successful politician after a decade of talk news radio and hosting his own TV show. 

He's the one with the experience debating liberals and taking shots.

We saw what a skilled liar Pence was in 2016.  But...that was before nearly 4 years of working as Trump's dog and carrying Trump's baggage on his back.  

57 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

I heard San Fransico is nice, whats the deal?  

There's a homelessness problem there, but there's also apparently a growing narrative in certain circles that it's becoming crime ridden and unsafe. I read a discussion on Bogleheads where someone asked about moving there, and while there were several people that said it's nice, there were several others who said it was going into the toilet. Bogleheads aggressively disallows any discussion of politics, so there's no way to be sure, but I'd be willing to bet that politics (and TV/radio habits) explains the divide.

Archived