Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

15 minutes ago, EmirOfShmo said:

Yeah, along with all of the damaging info dumbass Rudy gathered through his Russia propaganda friends. 

You mock now, but wait til Barr publishes proof positive that Biden was conceived through demon sperm and is the literal son of the Devil who throughout his life has been working in disguise to eradicate virtue through health care!

44 minutes ago, Burgold said:

You mock now, but wait til Barr publishes proof positive that Biden was conceived through demon sperm and is the literal son of the Devil who throughout his life has been working in disguise to eradicate virtue through health care!

What is Kamala then?

1 hour ago, Burgold said:

That would actually make Biden interesting

8 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

Senate win is still possible but I'd suspect improbable in 2020. Even with the likely retaking of the executive branch.

The conventional wisdom right now is that Dems are the slight favorite.  

See e.g., http://centerforpolitics.org/crystalball/articles/the-senate-ranking-the-top-dozen-best-targets/

"Overall, the battle for the Senate is close, although we would probably rather be the Democrats than the Republicans at the moment."

Republicans are doing their best to make this election about good vs evil and im here for it. Funny thing is, normally I would say the dems dont do enough to make that difference as clear as possible, but now I think it would just be overkill. 'Just let them talk' is about as powerful of a campaign strategy as I have ever seen in the year of our lord 2020. How wild is that ****? 

1 minute ago, Llevron said:

Republicans are doing their best to make this election about good vs evil and im here for it. Funny thing is, normally I would say the dems dont do enough to make that difference as clear as possible, but now I think it would just be overkill. 'Just let them talk' is about as powerful of a campaign strategy as I have ever seen in the year of our lord 2020. How wild is that ****? 

Agree completely.  Biden should, and is, letting Trump self-immolate, and he's not giving him much ammo to attack him with.  Labeling Sen Harris as an extreme lefty seems like a heavy lift with the extreme left thinks she's "a cop" or some bull****.  Trump so far hasn't found a punch that lands. 

Yesterday, some of us kicked around the idea of Biden floating the names of cabinet officials, and I was kind of on board.  Having given it some more thought, Biden should just do what he's doing now, act like a President, talk about uniting the country and helping the lower and middle classes, and let Trump drown in his own nonsense.  

1 minute ago, PleaseBlitz said:

talk about uniting the country and helping the lower and middle classes,

This message isn't getting out, at least not from what i've seen. Maybe it's early but where are the policies? He's got to get that out there in the media machine to contrast him with more with what we know Trump's policies are. 

10 minutes ago, DCranon21 said:

Silver's forecast is up. Still a little skeptical about it, but he has Biden chances of winning at 71% to Twitler's chances being at 29%

Wait, so Biden is polling higher than Clinton, he's beating Trump in battleground states by more than Clinton was, demographic shifts are also heavily in Biden's favor vs Clinton...but they still have the same likelihood of winning? 

I'm sort of confused.

7 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

I think Cook moved SC Senate to toss up yesterday. That's insane. 

Yeah. We'll see about that. Would like to see some other PAC run adds in SC using Graham's quotes bashing Trump in 2016 to create a narrative that he's a weasel. The Senate is your fireline. Need that for everything. 

1 minute ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

This message isn't getting out, at least not from what i've seen. Maybe it's early but where are the policies? He's got to get that out there in the media machine to contrast him with more with what we know Trump's policies are. 

It's tough to get the message out with Trump constantly setting fires, but Biden released 4 related and extremely detailed planks of his Build Back Better initiative.  

Economic Recovery, https://joebiden.com/build-back-better/

Advancing Racial Equality Across the Economy, https://joebiden.com/racial-economic-equity/

Caregiving and Education, https://joebiden.com/caregiving/

Infrastructure and Clean Energy, https://joebiden.com/clean-energy/

He gave significant speeches on each, but yea, the media was probably covering Trump saying Yo-Semites instead. 

Archived