Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

2 hours ago, PleaseBlitz said:

It's tough to get the message out with Trump constantly setting fires, but Biden released 4 related and extremely detailed planks of his Build Back Better initiative.  

Economic Recovery, https://joebiden.com/build-back-better/

Advancing Racial Equality Across the Economy, https://joebiden.com/racial-economic-equity/

Caregiving and Education, https://joebiden.com/caregiving/

Infrastructure and Clean Energy, https://joebiden.com/clean-energy/

He gave significant speeches on each, but yea, the media was probably covering Trump saying Yo-Semites instead. 

Cable News fails us yet again, they really haven't accepted their role in getting us here. 

49 minutes ago, Rdskns2000 said:

China actually already owns the U.S.

There's an old joke which runs something like... If you owe the bank one hundred thousand dollars and you can't pay it back, you've got a problem. If you owe the bank one hundred million dollars and you can't pay it back, the BANK has a problem.

Looking at the lineup for the virtual Dem convention. I don't want to hear from any Clinton this year. I also don't want to hear from Sally Yates. Bernie, Sure. Both Obama's. Yeah. Jill Biden. Yes. Harris, of course. Then I want strong speakers from different colors/races/whatever in America.

Oh, then I want to hear from the Rock or Tom Hanks. ;)

16 minutes ago, techboy said:

There's an old joke which runs something like... If you owe the bank one hundred thousand dollars and you can't pay it back, you've got a problem. If you owe the bank one hundred million dollars and you can't pay it back, the BANK has a problem.

If you owe the bank $100 dollars, that's your problem; if you owe the bank $100 million, that's the bank's problem.

-J. Paul Getty

53 minutes ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:

Looking at the lineup for the virtual Dem convention. I don't want to hear from any Clinton this year. I also don't want to hear from Sally Yates. Bernie, Sure. Both Obama's. Yeah. Jill Biden. Yes. Harris, of course. Then I want strong speakers from different colors/races/whatever in America.

Oh, then I want to hear from the Rock or Tom Hanks. ;)

Agree, i'd bring Yang, Abrams, Beto, Ted Lieu and swap them with the Clintons and Yates. I think the Rock is a republican but i'd take him speaking too if you can get him. He's one of the most famous, charismatic, and likable people in the world

The Rock should introduce Biden. Subdued speech until the end when he drops a, "If you smellllllll what the Joe is cooking!" Biden comes out to the Rock's entrance music, he walks up to the podium and hits America with the People's Eyebrow.

/election. Not even Scott Baio could save Trump. 

13 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Agree, i'd bring Yang, Abrams, Beto, Ted Lieu and swap them with the Clintons and Yates. I think the Rock is a republican but i'd take him speaking too if you can get him. He's one of the most famous, charismatic, and likable people in the world

I have no issue with those people being added. Maybe give my preferred picks for VP in Demings/Lance-Bottoms a spot also.

1 hour ago, No Excuses said:

I’ll give it one month before Trump world realizes that Kanye, the anti-abortion celebrity candidate who says crazy things, is actually threatening to take away potentially GOP votes. 

Haven't there already been one or two polls with Kayne included that showed him actually taking votes from Trump and not Biden?

My big fear stems from my solid belief the Trump will lose.  I was stunned that he won the GOP candidacy (thought he was just trying to get on the agenda).  I then was a bit surprised he won (the Demopubs did give him help which turned what might have stunned me again into a mild surprise).

1 hour ago, mistertim said:

Haven't there already been one or two polls with Kayne included that showed him actually taking votes from Trump and not Biden?

If you are a single issue voter who wants to vote for the bat****-crazy narcissist it’s not an easy choice.

1 hour ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:

Speaking of West. I think there should be a movement for Trump to debate him because "Biden is too scared". 

WWE could be the host of that ‘debate‘.

Archived