Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

Biden's gaffes are more along the lines of Dubya gaffes.  Stumbling over words or phrases.  Trump on the other hand just doesn't know what he is talking about most of the time and resorts to making things up.  That isn't a gaffe, that is intentionally lying. 

2 hours ago, NoCalMike said:

Biden's gaffes are more along the lines of Dubya gaffes.  Stumbling over words or phrases.  Trump on the other hand just doesn't know what he is talking about most of the time and resorts to making things up.  That isn't a gaffe, that is intentionally lying. 

True. Trump has plenty of Thighland and Yo Semite gaffes as well. He just says and does so much dumb **** its impossible to keep up with and remember at the same time. Everyday he one ups himself with more dumbassery.

I have no doubt that's the case. In the 2016 election, if memory serves the only people convicted of election fraud were Republicans. Their excuse was that they thought the democrats were going to do it so they had to try to balance it out.

2 hours ago, visionary said:

No ****. A guy running on a platform of “Harriet Tubman was a loser and abortion is evil” isn’t winning votes of liberals who want Trump gone. 

The only people who think Kanye is a spoiler candidate hurting Biden are the ones who have a dismal view of the black electorate, that makes the wrong and racist assumption that they are so misinformed, they’ll vote for a joke candidate just because he’s black.

3 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

Unemployment dropped almost a whole % point. 

I view that as a terrible number for the economy. I’m sure Trump will try to spin it as a positive but still over 10 percent 

9 minutes ago, Hersh said:

Only one pick gets us into Benghazi and Hillary Clinton for the next 85 days

Not a single human being worth listening to is going to be talking about that 

Just now, hail2skins said:

Yep......and you wonder why I feel like Trump is gonna be reelected.

Joe should just roll with Kamala at this point. 

If you seriously think Benghazi is going to get Trump elected in 2020 than just give up on society at this point lol

Archived