Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

14 hours ago, Cooked Crack said:

Kanye about to get a government contract. Maybe design the outfits for Space Force.

There’s a Netflix comedy series about Space Force and in one episode the First Lady designs the Space Force uniforms.

Kanye is the First something, just not quite sure what.

i noticed cnn's been promoting an hbo-max mini-series on women reporters covering the presidential campaign trail ...i believe it's focused almost elxcusively on the 2016 campaign to the current (or never-stopped by trump's side) run, but don't know all the content

promoting that series, this 'late-nite' clip is "all cnn" in terms of the reporters featured so it has that slant (i think they're all exceptional reporters, particularly the veteran dana bash who is an interesting story herself as a prominent media figure in the beltway)

some good stuff though

2 hours ago, Corcaigh said:

There’s a Netflix comedy series about Space Force and in one episode the First Lady designs the Space Force uniforms.

Kanye is the First something, just not quite sure what.

I was following the Trump adminstration lead by stealing plotlines from Netflix shows. 

2 hours ago, Rdskns2000 said:

Pence better watch out.  GOP convention starts 8/24 and Trump can still make a change at veep.

Donald, your face will never be on any monument.  

time for  nikki haley to hold a press conference announcing that even if she was involved in such considerations it would not be proper to talk about it at this time

6 hours ago, Rdskns2000 said:

Pence better watch out.  GOP convention starts 8/24 and Trump can still make a change at veep.

Donald, your face will never be on any monument.  

Maybe a monument to stupidity (or incompetence, or corruption, or bigotry, or...).

Archived