Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

16 minutes ago, Springfield said:

So Sessions is trolling Trump, right?

I see some possibilities...

1. It's Sessions and he's actually being real. This is the weirdest possibility considering the way Trump treated him.

2. It's Sessions and he's trolling Trump. If so, it's pretty funny actually. But the sarcasm would be completely lost on the MAGAs.

3. It's a joke account and not actually Sessions.

4. It's Sessions on a combination of LSD, cocaine, and tequila. 

12 hours ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

Let’s hope he doesn’t do anything too hurtful in retaliation for this humiliation...

This is where we are   In any other time that would be an extraordinary statement - that the President of the United States might actually do something harmful simply because his ego got bruised.  In this 3 1/2 year nightmare though, its just another day.

7 hours ago, visionary said:

This ****er thinks everyone is an idiot.

I believe that people have come to the point of aggressively challenging Trump because they not only don’t like him, but also his consistency in bragging about things that are not true.

Ali once said “It’s not bragging if you can back it up”.

Just I confirm, could you not get in unless you had a ticket?

So everyone that did actually want to go actually went then and was able to get in? That's what it sounds like.

So 6,000+ wanted to hear him talk in person right now? That's the number that needs to be kept in context of average crowd size, my understanding is that's still below average for his inside venues lately.

In a building with more proportional capacity, that building is full.  That is good he couldn't actually get a million to come hear him talk right now, thats my main take away from this.

I'm not even worried if Trumps tried this in Biden, I would've loved go see the fake names used to get tickets for this (DNC should think about this now because it is super easy for GOP to do this one of their future rallies).

10 hours ago, mistertim said:

I see some possibilities...

1. It's Sessions and he's actually being real. This is the weirdest possibility considering the way Trump treated him.

2. It's Sessions and he's trolling Trump. If so, it's pretty funny actually. But the sarcasm would be completely lost on the MAGAs.

3. It's a joke account and not actually Sessions.

4. It's Sessions on a combination of LSD, cocaine, and tequila. 

If being serious, I think it's number 5.

He or his staff wrote it well before the rally happened and just scheduled it to be published at that time.

I really don’t care if he can race down a ramp or one hand a water bottle.  I don’t think aging is something to be ashamed of.  He could have dismissed all of his critics simply by saying “I’m getting old, and that’s life folks.”  Naturally he’s chosen to follow his pride over the ledge instead.  

My concern with his speech was that he basically declared the pandemic over.  He said something like “we saved millions with the quarantine but that’s done and it’s time to get back to work.”  He said this in a crowd not wearing masks and not distancing.  This is a problem, because it’s not over and the inability to get Americans to behave responsibly is why the first wave has turned into a high tide.  Other advanced states are seeing sharp declines following an obvious peak, but not here in the US.

24 minutes ago, Destino said:

I really don’t care if he can race down a ramp or one hand a water bottle.  I don’t think aging is something to be ashamed of.  He could have dismissed all of his critics simply by saying “I’m getting old, and that’s life folks.”  Naturally he’s chosen to follow his pride over the ledge instead.  

My concern with his speech was that he basically declared the pandemic over.  He said something like “we saved millions with the quarantine but that’s done and it’s time to get back to work.”  He said this in a crowd not wearing masks and not distancing.  This is a problem, because it’s not over and the inability to get Americans to behave responsibly is why the first wave has turned into a high tide.  Other advanced states are seeing sharp declines following an obvious peak, but not here in the US.

Anyone that believes the pandemic is over did so before his speech and everyone else will ignore what Trump says about it. 

2 minutes ago, Hersh said:

Anyone that believes the pandemic is over did so before his speech and everyone else will ignore what Trump says about it. 

While that may very well be true, it's still reckless and life endangering to say something so incredibly stupid. Also, i am sure there were some trump supporters that were not really sure and now hearing it from him they are "OK its time to let loose!". He just put them and anyone they come in contact with in danger just to sooth his own ego. 

26 minutes ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:

Biden campaign should take a week to go do some community service. Habitats for Humanity, rebuild a playground. 

Don't say/do anything to take attention from this insanity. 

Wait, so is the Trump campaign basically saying that MAGAs were doing what Trump randomly accused voters of doing to vote twice a while back? They went in to the arena, left, went back out to their cars, put on a different shirt and hat, and went in again so they could be counted twice by the metal detectors in the name of owning the libs?

1 hour ago, Hersh said:

I don't believe this.  I think leadership counts and I think the words and action of our President do as well.  Especially among his followers who we know treat him almost like a cult leader.  He couldn't change every mind but he could change the behavior of many with a few wise words and actions. 

6 minutes ago, Destino said:

I don't believe this.  I think leadership counts and I think the words and action of our President do as well.  Especially among his followers who we know treat him almost like a cult leader.  He couldn't change every mind but he could change the behavior of many with a few wise words and actions. 

He's  basically Dr Frankenstein. They'll (try to ) reject him, and go look for some other nutter (that doesn't compare to his... nuttery) to replace him.

I think they're just sentient enough to stop dancing to his tunes if they don't like the sound of it.

lol. So now apparently Parscale is trying to blame the media for the low turnout because they were scaring Trump supporters over reporting about COVID-19 and potential protesters. I wonder how many excuses they'll eventually end up going through.

Reasons for low turnout:

- Everyone got a flat tire on the same day

- Gas was suddenly too expensive to make the trip

- Hundreds of thousands of people took a wrong turn and ended up in Kansas

- Liberal media claimed highways were full of black people

- WH aide accidentally activated secret cloaking device around the arena

- Antifa deviously changed hundreds of thousands of car door locks on Friday night

- Apparently empty seats were actually full of Trump supporters in blue camo

- There was no rally. Trump cancelled due to COVID concerns but the liberal media did a DeepFake and digitally created a rally with a half empty arena

*(Mike Pence raises his hand)* - Gay people

- Imperius Curse

Archived