Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

May Covid spread like: 

why-you-should-stop-buying-spreadable-bu

Spread baby, spread.

It will be interesting reading about the cult one day in the future.   These nuts want to hear their dear leader for 1-2 hours; so they can feel good inside their rotten selves.  Some of them traveled from far and away.   Then some of them will get the covid.  Some may not make it.  It would be worth it to them; to hear their dear leader in person. 

Maybe some in the front row will cough away.  Will Donny have them thrown out?     Fox News and OANN will be happy; something new to air from their dear leader.

At least this could help cut down the spread, can't wish they'd get it because that'a s big part of the problem, them getting it and giving it to folks.

Seems to be best of many worlds, Trump can't say it was canceled and try to go to court over it, for example.  This also makes him and his base look bad at the same time, so makes you wonder if the next one more folks will try to come out to save face. 

I don't think so, this was the chance to stick it to the libs.  It's really hard to keep track of the silent minority, but someone needs to work and confirm if his base is actually shrinking or not.  At minimum some of them are dying from COVID.

Post image

2 minutes ago, ShredSkins said:

Protesters forced one of the entrances shut down. 

Of all the concerts I've been to at the BOK. yeah, I've never seen it that empty. Maybe a WWE Smackdown show.

Holding for video from the hundreds of upset supporters who were blocked by protesters. 

2 minutes ago, ShredSkins said:

Protesters forced one of the entrances shut down. 

They were cleared out of the way before people started going in and there were no issues between protesters and attendees.    Just not that many people came.  

Just now, @SkinsGoldPants said:

Holding for video from the hundreds of upset supporters who were blocked by protesters. 

From what I saw live on local news, the Protesters started setting up signs and staying behind the rope. Trump supporters came over yelling at the them, the cops shut it down pretty down quick. 

6 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I wish there was a way to literally infect someone with intelligence. It would be totally worth it to see Trumpets come to their senses and stage a walkout, triggering Donny

Like a reverse 28 Days Later virus where folks all the sudden people stop ragging and start looking at the their hands and ****.

"Where am I?  Why...why is Donald Trump president?"

Complete it with slugs dying and falling out folks bodies like the end scene of The Faculty. Cocaine, we're gonna need a lot of it.

Archived