Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

4 minutes ago, Califan007 said:

Wow...Trump invited a lot of empty chairs to hear him talk.

"The fake news media saying we had a lot of empty seats. We had people in the upper levels wearing blue Trump shirts. Fake news CNN and MSDNC wont report the truth. Camouflage!"

I remember an episode of the West Wing after Bartlett destroys James Brolin in a debate.

His staff decides to ditch the spin room because there is nothing to be gained. 

Biden's campaign can't beat him up more than he did himself tonight. Stay on other topics. Let the pundits rerun this disaster tomorrow morning. 

Trump did the seemingly impossible and proved that there is indeed a limit to the stupidity. When it comes to risking their health for him even MAGAts draw the line. Most of em anyway. I'm a bit surprised by the low turnout. Probably just igniting a glimmer of hope for the souls of those people that will quickly be snuffed out. 

Teens and K-pop fans sabotaged Trump's Tulsa rally by reserving tickets by the hundreds with no intention of attending, Twitter users claim  

>>>

Teens reserved hundreds of tickets for Donald Trump's Tulsa rally on Saturday night with no intention of attending, social media users have claimed.

Political strategist Steve Schmidt tweeted on Saturday night: 'My 16 year old daughter and her friends in Park City Utah have hundreds of tickets. You have been rolled by America's teens.

'@realDonaldTrump you have been failed by your team. You have been deserted by your faithful. No one likes to root for the losing team.'<<<

Archived