Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

1 hour ago, Destino said:

Didn’t James Carville say that Trumps campaign people were a bunch of grifters lying to him to soak up as much money as they could?  People laughed when he said it... maybe that laugh has a bit of nervous energy to it now.

Yeah, plenty of them have been grifters who were either out for money or power of their own and none of them really gave a rat's ass about Trump's success outside of how it could benefit them: Bannon, Lewandowski, Manafort, Parscale. All con men and grifters with their own agendas. But honestly, what else would anyone expect? Like attracts like. A festering hole of a human being like Trump is going to attract people who are in the same vein. 

2 hours ago, visionary said:

There it is. I knew he was going to start this soon once it began to sink in how badly his campaign is doing. He's going to keep saying this up until the election, and will say it more and more if Biden's lead stays pretty high as we get closer to election day. The thing I'm wondering is whether he's doing it to:

1. Preemptively delegitimize the election results so if he loses he can claim the election is invalid, refuse to accept the results, and somehow attempt to stay in office.

2. Preemptively delegitimize the election results so if he loses he can claim the election was invalid, make a big fuss about it, and then leave office anyway while being able to convince himself that he never actually lost.

Basically is he doing it in an true attempt to stay in power in the event he loses the election, or is he doing it just to make sure his ego is assuaged in the event he loses? Maybe a combination of both. He probably doesn't even know yet.

11 minutes ago, Rufus T Firefly said:

Debate topic- If you think "Kung Flu" is OK, does that automatically mean you're racist, or is it possible you're just a raging moron? 

I can see both sides.

If you are racist, are you automatically a moron?

The ralley ticket thing has shown us that it is much more fun to **** with trump that to get angry and fight him 

I hope the next 4 months bring us more trolling like that. The video of everyone talking about the million ticket requests is just awesome 

one day I'd like to hear that all the WH Reporters (excluding the OANN/Fox) just sat there and took their notes during on of these **** shows. Don't raise a hand. Don't ask a question. 

See how that looks when she's dying to use her pre-planned comebacks and nobody sets her up to use them.

35 minutes ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:

one day I'd like to hear that all the WH Reporters (excluding the OANN/Fox) just sat there and took their notes during on of these **** shows. Don't raise a hand. Don't ask a question. 

See how that looks when she's dying to use her pre-planned comebacks and nobody sets her up to use them.

All the mainstream guys gather in the back and sip wine.  Heckle her like a bad comedian.

Would be epic.

4 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Here's a troubling thought:  Does anyone else think that Trump is going to do something that harms Americans because his rally went poorly and he needs to lash out?  

Not beyond what he's already done. That would be a hard sell within his inner circle even though they are some ****ed up people. 

43 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Here's a troubling thought:  Does anyone else think that Trump is going to do something that harms Americans because his rally went poorly and he needs to lash out?  

Maybe time for him to start something with other countries.

7 minutes ago, Hersh said:

Not beyond what he's already done. That would be a hard sell within his inner circle even though they are some ****ed up people. 

Breaking news:  Trump, citing pandemic, orders limits on foreign workers, extends immigration restrictions through December

https://www.washingtonpost.com/immigration/trump-immigration-workers-coronavirus/2020/06/22/3b969e88-b489-11ea-9b0f-c797548c1154_story.html

I was close.  :)

1 minute ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Breaking news:  Trump, citing pandemic, orders limits on foreign workers, extends immigration restrictions through December

https://www.washingtonpost.com/immigration/trump-immigration-workers-coronavirus/2020/06/22/3b969e88-b489-11ea-9b0f-c797548c1154_story.html

I was close.  :)

He's basically done those things. What came across was a more direct "tear gas the peaceful protesters" type action. The GOP knows no limits in ****ing over people in general

34 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

What else could he really do though, outside of straight up nuke a blue city?

He's already ignored, botched the response to, and then ignored again a pandemic that's still raging in the country and has killed 120,000 Americans. He then admitted at his rally (despite the bull**** "It was a joke" claim) that he wanted testing slowed down so it wouldn't look as bad for him.

He's had peaceful protesters assaulted, tear gassed, and shot with rubber bullets so he could get a photo op. I mean, I guess he could try to get them to switch to real bullets next time?

He's openly asked and extorted various countries to interfere in our election to help him win in 2020, both friendly and unfriendly. He uses barely veiled racist language on the regular. He has an AG and DOJ that's basically an extra limb of his campaign at this point and that is openly doing everything possible to help him get re-elected. He's openly doing everything possible to suppress voting for people who aren't his supporters.

I can't think of much else he could order that would actually be followed. He could order protesters shot, but there's no way those orders would be followed. He could order a first strike nuclear attack on a country but I don't think there's any way those orders would be followed either. I suppose he could order an invasion or conventional bombing of a country but I don't see how that would help him out much unless it was in direct response to an attack on us.

Maybe he could order the CDC to try and make COVID-19 MORE lethal?

Start openly using the N word?

Take a literal **** on the constitution in the National Archives?

1 minute ago, Hersh said:

Fortunately he doesn't have any idea where that actually is. 

Yeah that's actually a fair point and probably true. But also remember that now even if he DID know where it was there's a more or less foolproof way of making sure he can't get in.

Put in a ramp.

17 minutes ago, Rufus T Firefly said:

Yes, but the inverse isn’t automatic.

So the either or is: One is a racist moron or just a moron? To answer the original question, it makes one a racist moron. 

8 minutes ago, Hersh said:

So the either or is: One is a racist moron or just a moron? To answer the original question, it makes one a racist moron. 

Yes, in my opinion (and I think it would be hard to dispute, frankly), you can't be racist without being a moron. But not all morons are racist. Hence the original question.

And I certainly lean towards your answer. I think you can make an argument that people who think "Kung Flu" is OK are just morons, but they would have to be at the lower end of the intelligence spectrum even among the subcategory "Morons". 

Archived