Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

One thing to consider is that 52% of Republicans Think the election was Rigged. So he has lots and lots of people on his side.

I thought the whole plan was to delay and obfuscate until past Dec 13/14 and then have the argument that it was unclear who won. Not sure how many Republican led states would need to go along And change the electors votes. Who would and who wouldnt?  Or what the process would look like or even if it’s possible. Somehow at that point make a case and hope to get to the Supreme Court, where at least 2 members have already voiced recently what side their on. Not counting Clarence Thomas and Coney’s Baret. 

I’m no expert on governmental process and not sure the likelihood or all the possibilities he has at his disposal. I definitively would not underestimate Trumps hubris though. 

I’m waiting for the other shoe to drop, like either their side doing something Super crazy (Beyond actually attempting to steal the election) or Our intelligence/military people stepping in and thwarting him and the lot of them From pulling it off, which would be EPIC.  And again I’m not totally clear on What’s possible but if it is even a smidgen, you know this MF’er is gonna go for it. If there are any constitutional scholars out there that can shed some light, I’d appreciate it. 

3 minutes ago, redskinss said:

Or is this just more lies?

More lies

except instead of lies that are designed to hold up things in legal hell on some level, even if to just waste time and tie things up

these are lies designed to call all the brainwashed out there and introduce them to the story 

7 minutes ago, redskinss said:

Who is this Jesse jacobs woman and is there any validity whatsoever to this story?

Or is this just more lies?

I'm assuming I already know the answer to my second question but I'd love some clarity.

it’s just more lies and has already been dismissed by a MI court because there is simply no evidence. There aren’t even actual details or specifics just vague claims of improper acts. No employees named. No voting location. No number of times she saw these things take place. She never reported it to her boss etc

1 hour ago, Llevron said:

Anyone getting worried this will work yet? 

I lost count over how many times I said this is too stupid to work over the last few years. 

It’s working.  In the sense that legions of people believe this crap. His minions. He is ****ting all over the White House and spreading it on the walls before Biden moves in. He is sabotaging Biden’s goal of turning down the national temperature taking steps to heal the nation. 

Biden can't really say or do anything against the Republicans other than what he's already done, and he needs to keep talking about Covid deaths and how Republicans are complicit in death. Call them the pro-death party because they are. 

The GSA administrator will ascertain after the EC vote. I think that's what she's waiting for now. There can be no denying at that point.

19 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

Biden can't really say or do anything against the Republicans other than what he's already done, and he needs to keep talking about Covid deaths and how Republicans are complicit in death. Call them the pro-death party because they are. 

The GSA administrator will ascertain after the EC vote. I think that's what she's waiting for now. There can be no denying at that point.

The electors don't vote until December 14th.   The electoral votes aren't counted and election results confirmed until January 6th.   Way too late.  I hope she never finds employment again (and a pox on the houses of all those Republicans doing their sham shenanigans that give her cover to delay ascertainment).  It presents a national security risk.  Biden isn't getting transfer money or national security briefings.  

https://crsreports.congress.gov/product/pdf/IF/IF11641

Just checkin' in to see how it's going.

Trump refusing to accept results, egging on conspiracy theories, screaming foul, using every legal trick there is and now his legal team are exhorting militias to prepare to take back their  country?

Oh.

Well, that seems about as expected. 

Hope you got ready for the fun.

~Bang

Fox News legal commentator Jonathan Turley chimed in a few hours later mocking Giuliani’s “global, communist conspiracy theory that even featured the dead Hugo Chávez,” adding, “The only thing missing was a sinister figure petting a white cat.”

This made me laugh.

Archived