Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

Rudy is a gift that keeps on giving

to think the life that was to be had by quietly fading away years ago and just collecting speaking fees as desired. 

The trump admin has been bad. I don’t mean to downplay that. But, aside from that, it has provided a seriously large amount of entertaining moments that’ll stick forever. 

47 minutes ago, Burgold said:

From the article:

"46% of registered voters surveyed said Trump should concede “right away,” while another 32% said he should concede if he is “unable to back up his claims of widespread fraud.” Just 12% said he should not concede “no matter what,” and 9% didn't know..."

--------

That the number is only 46% is sad. That so many in Trumpworld seem to think that 46% means that 54% support Trump not conceding is more proof of America's failing educational system.

Well clearly there is 12% of the population that needs to be euthanized.

4 hours ago, goskins10 said:

This already happened:  https://www.wsj.com/livecoverage/trump-biden-election-day-2020/card/XhlCZ4avYQb0jtdv7F3p

Trump invited these people and they found no issues. 

Well, I meant a more comprehensive investigation that would evaluate everything including voter suppression. If all they were doing was checking to see if anyone was stuffing ballot boxes of course they weren’t going to find anything. Even a third grader knows the deep state does it with with software hacks using the Joo... ‘er liberal media for cover.

52 minutes ago, mistertim said:

EnNEgnbVgAAl1oB?format=jpg&name=small

36 minutes ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:

Deep State looking to sabotage

The DS is really on a roll here. "They" somehow sneaked into Rudy's sarcophagus, and replaced his jar of "Just for Crooks" hair dye with 0-weight motor oil.

Sneaky sons of ****es.

So let me get this straight - the 2 Rep in MI would not certify the results but then did certify. Then bunker boy calls them and now they want to change the certification? Is that not election tampering? How can that be legal?  Can you imagine if this was the other way - Biden called and got someone to change their position? They would be screaming conspiracy all over the place. 

17 minutes ago, The Sisko said:

Well, I meant a more comprehensive investigation that would evaluate everything including voter suppression. If all they were doing was checking to see if anyone was stuffing ballot boxes of course they weren’t going to find anything. Even a third grader knows the deep state does it with with software hacks using the Joo... ‘er liberal media for cover.

Ok, they didn't did into every nook and cranny. But they did as much as anyone else would do and from their standpoint there was nothing wrong - completely contradictory of what the president said.  I believe you are way over simplifying what they did. E

BTW: I was not calling you out or anything at all. Was just saying that we had some international observers and they did not find any major issues. And the irony of trump inviting them to try to find a gotcha, only to be told his claims are baseless is awesome. 

Archived