Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

These guys and gals are completly out of control. They fear nothing and are up to everything.

Sidney powell is now openly urging using the force?

Disgusting....

These guys and gals are completly out of control. They fear nothing and are up to everything.

Sidney powell is now openly urging using the force?

Disgusting....

I have mixed feelings about this.  On one hand, I don't think Trump and Rudy's shenanigans will work and it will flame out in a big embarrassing nothing burger.

But, it is pretty clear that what they are attempting is a blatant subversion of the democratic process.  And we now have what looks awfully like test balloons being floated on outright acts of sedition.

Right now, it's easy enough to shrug these off and chuckle at the actors as downright buffoons and wackos.  But there's that uncomfortable tingling in the back of your head thinking, there aren't enough crazies for this to be even remotely feasible is it?  And when push comes to shove, even the silent GOPs would draw the line at actual treason and sedition right?  And while you fervently tell yourself that of course they will, that this is all a wink wink exercise to let an egomaniac have his last moment in the sun, there's still that uncomfortable tug in the back.  When push comes to shove, will the GOP actually put country over party and draw the line somewhere?  

It worries me that nobody will stand up to him and say no to his delirious rantings and shenanigans.  It worries me that he's getting Michigan lawmakers flown in to try and convince them to do something unconscionable.  But one of the most worrying things is that I don't see more public outrage and proclamations from democratic leaders that these things are either dangerous, illegal or outright traitorous.  Someone in power needs to do something other than sit by and watch the show.

EDIT:  And I don't think Biden should stay above the fray.  I think he should lead and call out all these bad actors on their bull****.

4 hours ago, goskins10 said:

So let me get this straight - the 2 Rep in MI would not certify the results but then did certify. Then bunker boy calls them and now they want to change the certification? Is that not election tampering? How can that be legal?  Can you imagine if this was the other way - Biden called and got someone to change their position? They would be screaming conspiracy all over the place. 

**** them. When the state does their canvassing, they will certify the votes.

Trump can’t change the result. He will be doing ****, probably all the way to Inauguration Day.

Can this lady be sent to jail?  Trumped up charges, I don't care.  I would like to see her behind bars.

Trump cannot be let go after what he is doing. Maybe Biden should take down all Trump buildings by calling them "symbols of white supremacy". I would like to see him cry.

10 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Anyone getting worried this will work yet? 

I lost count over how many times I said this is too stupid to work over the last few years. 

The fact so many Republicans have remained silent about this is a ****ing travesty, and an abject dereliction of their oath of office. This is gross negligence on a large scale. 

However, I still don't think those scumbags have the courage to risk 10's of millions of Americans taking to the streets. These politicians in DC must understand they're completely surrounded by Biden voters, yes? 

I don't really think they want to go full coup and risk people kicking in their doors and dragging them into the streets. Surely, they can't be that stupid. 

21 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Yes

6 minutes ago, ExoDus84 said:

However, I still don't think those scumbags have the courage to risk 10's of millions of Americans taking to the streets. These politicians in DC must understand they're completely surrounded by Biden voters, yes? 

I don't really think they want to go full coup and risk people kicking in their doors and dragging them into the streets. Surely, they can't be that stupid. 

they don’t need to go full coup if instead they convince a sizable portion of the country to do it themselves. 

they aren’t gonna do ****. But they’re willing to see how far others will go so they can ride along. 

5 minutes ago, tshile said:

Yes

they don’t need to go full coup if instead they convince a sizable portion of the country to do it themselves. 

they aren’t gonna do ****. But they’re willing to see how far others will go so they can ride along. 

Assign a percentage, in your opinion, that Trump will somehow still be president on 1/21/2021. 

23 minutes ago, Llevron said:

I lost count over how many times I said this is too stupid to work over the last few years. 

Nope.  When Michigan gets to certifying; all the votes will be counted.

I am not worried at all.

The states must complete their certification by Dec. 8.  That will happen. EC votes on Dec. 14. The EC tally will be read in congress on Jan. 6. Joe takes the oath on 1/20.

Trump can do whatever; he can’t change a thing. 

If they actually tried to overturn the results of the voters; those lawmakers would be hung by their constituents.

9 minutes ago, hail2skins said:

Assign a percentage, in your opinion, that Trump will somehow still be president on 1/21/2021. 

Through the legal system: 0%

by causing civil unrest that’s closer to the civil war than not? 20%

im not changing my life because of that press conference. But I felt a lot better about things before I saw it. Like maybe 5% before I saw it. I didn’t really think they’d try. That seems like trying.  

edit: that’s less that he’ll “be president” and more that it won’t matter. 

Archived