Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

Aren't we the same administration that recognized the Russian invasion and conquest of part of Ukraine?  And then withheld aid to Ukraine (so we could extort them into helping Trump's campaign)?  And who has actively propoted Russia's attempts to hang the blame for Russia's actions in the election on the Ukraine?  

38 minutes ago, Califan007 said:

I especially love the guy whining about him stepping on the flag with bunker boy on it. Just does not see the hypocrisy at all. Dumb as ropes every one of them. Problem is I am starting to see more and more trump supporters advocating killing liberals as the answer. I am not being overly dramatic. Saw a comment on a MSM youtube where some clown said blood must be spilled. The traitors cannot steal this election. It was followed with several in agreement. They are getting more and more bold. 

I also saw where the largest militia has stated they will never recognize biden as president. None of the laws he passes will be followed. I really hope all this is false bravado. I guess we will see. 

4 minutes ago, goskins10 said:

I also saw where the largest militia has stated they will never recognize biden as president. None of the laws he passes will be followed. I really hope all this is false bravado. I guess we will see. 

You think hey would pee on the check if Biden was sending them $2K stimulus check every week??

15 minutes ago, goskins10 said:

I think it was the Liberal Redneck who asked if the Trump supporters were going to cling to their Trump flags and yard signs and things the way they cling to the flag of the Confederacy, which also lasted four years?  

32 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

This guy, apparently, is Rudy’s right-hand man in the Pennsylvania hearings.  Would you care to comment on his haircut?

93504115-6491-410C-AD5F-6AC5C36E2D01.jpeg

Sometimes that lawyer he looks right into ya. Right into your eyes. And, you know, the thing about a lawyer... he's got lifeless eyes. Black eyes. Like a doll's eyes. When he comes at ya, doesn't seem to be living...

1 minute ago, goskins10 said:

Problem is I am starting to see more and more trump supporters advocating killing liberals as the answer.

Most of these guys are the definition of ******* that play out these fantasies where they are the tough guy with a gun.  But from all I can tell most of them don't want the smoke.  They just like to talk about it because it makes them feel strong.

53 minutes ago, Larry said:

Only half?  

Why would we need a third Party to push the current Democratic agenda?  

Because Trump was correct in his position towards trade with China, just not all of his methods in handling the issue....A Republican position.

Tariffs are ok in the short term to bring them to the table for more favorable trade agreements. Buying American first at home should have been supported and promoted just as strong. His foolish administration couldn’t pull it off though. Too many grifters and self serving people in his administration due to the high turnover in staff......which he was solely responsible for.

4 minutes ago, ClaytoAli said:

Because Trump was correct in his position towards trade with China, just not all of his methods in handling the issue....A Republican position.

Tariffs are ok in the short term to bring them to the table for more favorable trade agreements. Buying American first at home should have been supported and promoted just as strong. His foolish administration couldn’t pull it off though. Too many grifters and self serving people in his administration due to the high turnover in staff......which he was solely responsible for.

1)  So the Democratic Party needs to end, because you claim Trump was kind of close to being right on one issue?  

2)  I'll point out - When Trump took office, the Party you want to get rid of has the US joining a free trade agreement that would have included 40% of the world's GDP, and excluded China.  

Archived