Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

14 hours ago, The Evil Genius said:

Why all states aren't enabling voters to track their mailed ballots through the process is beyond me.

It's 2020 ffs.

HahHahHa

Welcome to how government operates. I’m regularly amazed the different levels function at all

5 minutes ago, Fergasun said:

I have a hard time believing that 11 of 12 "undecided" voters thought Pence won.  Something tells me that Luntz panel was rigged...

Or maybe "undecided" is a code word for "Reoublicans who don't want to admit it to somebody else".  

Which is something to beware of, this election.  I bet there's a lot of people out there who won't tell a pollster that they're Trump voters.  But, in the anonymity of the voting booth, . . . 

I found it baffling that any woman voted for Donald Trump in 2016. Lately, it seems this extraordinarily large demographic is where most of his losses have come from. The last thing he needs is another wave of sexual assault allegations...so I welcome them! Get his ass!

5 minutes ago, mistertim said:

Why is this scumbag even getting airtime? Isn't this the same deadbeat who refuses to pay child support for the illegitimate kid he fathered?

Then again, in TrumpWorld that's barely even a party foul probably. 

The mother of his son is claiming on Twitter he was in a mental hospital for a month last year. Not to disparage folks with mental health issues but it's just wild he's anywhere near a presidential campaign 

9 minutes ago, DoneMessedUp said:

The mother of his son is claiming on Twitter he was in a mental hospital for a month last year. Not to disparage folks with mental health issues but it's just wild he's anywhere near a presidential campaign 

Supporting a man with his own mental issues.

1 hour ago, clietas said:

Definitely green screened. He's in the bunker again. 😆

If you look closely at the top right of the image you can see the loop reset.

Plus, it's real windy in DC today.  But not so much in his background

29 minutes ago, mistertim said:

Why is this scumbag even getting airtime? Isn't this the same deadbeat who refuses to pay child support for the illegitimate kid he fathered?

Then again, in TrumpWorld that's barely even a party foul probably. 

Jason Miller always looks like he has a chaw in his mouth. I think he's keeping Trump's balls warm for him.

Archived