Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nazis showing up at places uninvited.

No Excuses

Sort of off topic, sort of on. Some of you know I'm a football coach. The season is just starting but my players have been hacking me off already with their lazy route running. They just sort of kind of go in the direction that they're supposed to. They don't get into good stances on every play. They don't count their steps. They don't make moves to create separation...

So anyway, tonight I told them that if they would run their routes the way I was teaching them then they would create separation. If they create separation, the QB is gonna throw them the ball. If the QB throws them the ball, they might catch it. You catch it, you might score a TD. You score TDs, and every girl on the planet is going to want your dick.

And now all of a sudden, a bunch of the moms are getting all pissy. Cuck ass snowflake SJWs that they are. Tired of this PC nonsense. Heil Trump.

It'll be about economics now, Cole. His dick is no longer Top Dog, though.

http://m.sfgate.com/bayarea/article/Berkeley-hot-dog-chain-fires-worker-said-to-have-11816519.php

A Berkeley hot-dog chain fired an employee this weekend in response to a Twitter campaign seeking to identify white nationalist participants in Saturday’s deadly demonstration in Charlottesville, Va.

Cole White, a cook at Top Dog, was let go Saturday, a spokesman for the dining spot who declined to give his name told The Chronicle on Sunday.

A sign posted on the doors of the restaurant’s three locations in Berkeley and Oakland offered more insight: “Effective Sat. 12th August, Cole White no longer works at Top Dog. The actions of those in Charlottesville are not supported by Top Dog.”

Efforts to reach White were unsuccessful Sunday. The Chronicle could not confirm whether he was involved in the weekend demonstration and to what extent.

Edited by The Evil Genius
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Not sure what's sadder...the protesters down there or Trump's half assed, too late "condemnation" of them.  

Or the inability for Rightwing media to police their own! Only one side brought bats, riot shields and assault weapons. Only one side carried torches as they kicked the **** out of kids surrounding a statue. Only one side harbours Hitler sympathizers. Only one side says that people don't have the right to exist based on their race.

It is unfathomable that Faux News, Trump and Ryan cannot name white supremacy as an evil without somehow playing the false equivalency BS game. This SHOULD be a slow pitch right down the middle, served up for an easy five run homer, yet somehow they manage to win the sympathies of white supremacists, Klansmen, fascists, and Nazis. 

This is NOT difficult people!!!

• Like 4

Won't go into it in any length but I had an uncle that served in Europe in WWII that never got over what he endured, and this Nazi **** really gets me fired up.

What strikes me is that this was a Unite the Right rally, not unite the neonazis or unite the racist elements but the right. Not that they genuinely represent everyone in that spectrum but they sure as hell feel at home in it, welcomed even, and have no qualms whatsoever about being very open and vocal in their views vis-a-vis Trump and Trumpism and being in with the in crowd and spoken for, etc. They sure as hell seem like this rolling atrocity speaks to them and for them, and they speak for it. And TBH it sure seems like many elements in and out of govt on their side were tapdancing like a mother****er to keep from singling them out for specific criticism or censure.

I honestly sympathize with some of our members here, guys like tshile or TGB, that see themselves tarred with the brush of this insanity. I don't know what to suggest but this- THIS!- has to be some watershed moment of character or conscience, the absolute last exit before paying toll kinda moment.

• Like 2

Again, I'm very impressed with how the internet/twitter community is putting names to faces for a lot of these people. I'm more interested in the ones you see doing more than just yelling/marching. The curb stompers who are likely ****ty themselves right now because an old high school friend identified them. Now their name is being tweeted out with the pic and a tag to local/national law enforcement. 

• Like 6

12 minutes ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

Or the inability for Rightwing media to police their own! Only one side brought bats, riot shields and assault weapons. Only one side carried torches as they kicked the **** out of kids surrounding a statue. Only one side harbours Hitler sympathizers. Only one side says that people don't have the right to exist based on their race.

It is unfathomable that Faux News, Trump and Ryan cannot name white supremacy as an evil without somehow playing the false equivalency BS game. This SHOULD be a slow pitch right down the middle, served up for an easy five run homer, yet somehow they manage to win the sympathies of white supremacists, Klansmen, fascists, and Nazis. 

Four run homer.  There aren't any 5 run homers in baseball, ASF.  Get it right.

:) 

15 minutes ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

It is completely NOT unfathomable that Fox, Trump, etc refuses to call them what they are.

Fox had a very large hand in building this ****. Trump has inflamed it purposely, and whether any hand-wringing pansy who wants to play the 'both sides' argument likes it or not, the Nazis believe he encourages and supports them. He hasn't told them otherwise.

frankly, the sooner we stop expecting anything resembling American values out of these people and start to recognize them for what they are, the better off we'll be.

Good people throughout history are destroyed because they refuse to accept that their enemies are actually their enemies.

~Bang

Edited by Bang
  • Like 10

https://spectator.org/65623_how-reagan-repudiated-klan/

Those of us in public life can only resent the use of our names by those who seek political recognition for the repugnant doctrines of hate they espouse.

The politics of racial hatred and religious bigotry practiced by the Klan and others have no place in this country, and are destructive of the values for which America has always stood.

Years later, when Reagan played with the football team at Eureka College, the team stopped for the night in his hometown of Dixon, Illinois. When the hotel refused to admit the team’s two black players, Reagan invited them to stay with his mother Nelle. While the Eureka football coach was skeptical of the plan, Reagan knew there would be no problem with his mother. “She was absolutely color blind when it came to racial matters; these fellows were just two of my friends, “ Reagan wrote, “That was the way she and Jack had always raised my brother and me.”

• Like 5

I'm going with Trump on this one. Those racist losers will always exist in some form. The President trying that "many sides" BS after a neo nazi caused a death and injuries is disgusting. It's not hard to name and condem white supremacists, neo nazi, and the Klan. The only group probably hated more are child molesters. Trump made a calculated move that he would lose support if he called out white supremacists. This is a guy who has no issue calling out dumb stuff like Nordstrom's but swallows his tounge when it's important. The American President should not be winking at these guys.

Also, half his remarks was about the economy! Dude is deplorable.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Bang said:

It is completely NOT unfathomable that Fox, Trump, etc refuses to call them what they are.

Fox had a very large hand in building this ****. Trump has inflamed it purposely, and whether any hand-wringing pansy who wants to play the 'both sides' argument likes it or not, the Nazis believe he encourages and supports them. He hasn't told them otherwise.

frankly, the sooner we stop expecting anything resembling American values out of these people and start to recognize them for what they are, the better off we'll be.

Good people throughout history are destroyed because they refuse to accept that their enemies are actually their enemies.

~Bang

To me, it's deeper and more significant than refusing to call it by name.  People forget this administration is implementing actual policy friendly to these groups.  Anybody remember how Trump froze resources to counter-extremism groups fighting right wing terror and white supremacism.  

Edited by justice98
  • Like 7

Counter protest beat the living snot out of a reporter last night here in Richmond. Because hate solves hate......

sidenote: I was discussing this with my girlfriend being that I was history minor with focus on war and American history. So the ficus has been on Lee. Lee was a general who was considered one of the most brilliant of his time. He would not fight VA because it was his home.  He did own slaves but they were treated well and he released them actually. He did not support the war or cause but he'd be a traitor to his state by joining the union. On the flip let's take another famous Virginian. Thomas Jefferson. Raped his slaves and they were treated horrible in general yet he's remembered for starting uva and such. What we hear so much is the great things Jefferson did. All we here about Lee is he's a traitor and scum. I wonder if Lee would have picked VA again if he knew he'd be viewed this way now. He probably thought back then he was doing the right thing picking his home.

A couple of thoughts, i find it interesting that a lot of these white supremicasts are from places like Berkely and Reno.  Second, I think these morons got the attention they wanted.  The oldest trick in the book from marginalized groups who have nothing to lose.  Wish the counter protestors hadnt taken their bait

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, RichmondRedskin88 said:

Counter protest beat the living snot out of a reporter last night here in Richmond. Because hate solves hate......

Because hate breeds hate.... And hopefully that person was found and locked up

As for the glorification of past slave owning presidents, or racist presidents, I guess that's for Real Americans to decide. Ive never viewed any of them as god like mythical  honorable sympathy garnering heroes, starting with their farcical Declaration of Independence.

For me, there are simply the ones smart enough yo know that the winds of change were blowing, and got up off their asses and pushed things forward, and the ones who fought to keep the status quo. Beyond that, I don't give a damn, especially when the comparison is Robert E. Lee.  

Sorry

• Like 3

1 hour ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:

Again, I'm very impressed with how the internet/twitter community is putting names to faces for a lot of these people. I'm more interested in the ones you see doing more than just yelling/marching. The curb stompers who are likely ****ty themselves right now because an old high school friend identified them. Now their name is being tweeted out with the pic and a tag to local/national law enforcement. 

Not sure how good i feel about the veracity of the identification process.  Really hope they dont get any faces incorrect.  Can you imagine if there was someone who looked just like you marching?  Think the mob would be interested in your alibi?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

How nice of Lee to treat *his slaves well* and fight for an army that wanted to continue the enslavement of black Americans and split the union.

Its 2017 and people still want to sanitize confederates. Losers.

The Civil War lie is a big reason why this country is the mess it is.

Imagine allowing traitors and treasonous persons back into your government with open arms? That was the Civil War. Imagine spending 100+ years celebrating those traitors. That is America today. This heritage **** is disgusting, but I do not expect anything different since that is what this country was founded. And when I say founded, I mean the genocide against the indigenous people who we then took these lands from and then allowing this slavery thing to be in the constitution.

I would say that this should be a wake up call for some of our head in the sand people, but I doubt it because its easier to say "Those people are the bad ones," instead of looking at the environment that caused it.

• Like 11

17 minutes ago, zoony said:

A couple of thoughts, i find it interesting that a lot of these white supremicasts are from places like Berkely and Reno.  Second, I think these morons got the attention they wanted.  The oldest trick in the book from marginalized groups who have nothing to lose.  Wish the counter protestors hadnt taken their bait

that is the dirty secret about the election. Jeb and Fannie from podunkville weren't the only group to get Trump elected.

It was also Bill and Karen who shop at Whole Foods.

• Like 6

Was talking to one of my colleagues about this when I got to the office. There's a belief that if you "just ignore it, it will go away" and perhaps there are times when this is true. 

I don't think dealing with fascism is one of those times.

Best example can be found overseas. When fascists like Oswald Mosley tried to build support for fascism in Great Britain (and it was something he tried to do for decades), working people rose up en masse to oppose him and his supporters - so much so that they had an all out brawl with Mosley and the police when they tried to march on a predominantly Jewish neighborhood on Cable Street in London in 1936. Anti-fascists of all stripes - yes, this was an "Antifa" counter-demonstration - came out and drove those fascists back into the depths from which they came. 

The starts with us. It starts on the streets and starts with us confronting this and snuffing it out by any means necessary. Charlottsville is just the latest in a long line of Anti-Fascists getting the job done.

• Like 3