Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nazis showing up at places uninvited.

No Excuses

2 hours ago, Vilandil Tasardur said:

What's interesting to me, is how in the years following WWII we have made that a story of conquering Nazism and supremacy and so on.

At least the way I learned it, the US didn't even know that was happening. Soldiers liberating concentration camps and being shocked to find it was even going on. 

We entered the war go help allies. Nazism was alive and strong in America then. It wasn't why we fought and it never died after we won; it just his it's ugly head and waited for moments like this. 

My parents are Mexican immigrants. Every day I see less and less difference between the country they filed and the country I grew up in. 

A lot of Americans would be shocked to know that Hitler borrowed a lot from America.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, tshile said:

It's interesting that Friday night through mid morning Saturday there was essentially nothing.

In a short time it then went from some police showing up, to the usual riot geared police we see, national Guard, and a state of emergency declared.

If I had to guess, the governor got wind of what was going on and made some phone calls.

It seems, to me, there was quite a bit of incompetence from local leadership. This thing started Friday night...

My husband made the observation that (he believes) if the "protest" would have been one for BLM that the tanks would've been on standby a week beforehand.

Just sayin'.

43 minutes ago, steve09ru said:

Can we just find of list of who all is a part of any hate group, arrest them on terrorism and drop them in the middle of isis territory.  Let them kill each other off.

and then just bomb them all of course.

That won't happen since a lot of Republicans across America genuinely sympathize with them.

It is systemic, not isolated.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Don't worry, the real ISIS is ISIS

Dude, I don't want to get into a big brouhaha about it. Maybe I misunderstood you and you misunderstood me. I'll just assume you were talking about as a threat in our country. I meant in general, you know. The number, the style, and method of atrocities of ISIS is incomparable. 

5 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Dude, I don't want to get into a big brouhaha about it. Maybe I misunderstood you and you misunderstood me. I'll just assume you were talking about as a threat in our country. I meant in general, you know. The number, the style, and method of atrocities of ISIS is incomparable. 

White supremacy and the KKK have been around a lot longer, and have allowed their power and influence in this country to erase a lot of the atrocities they've committed over this countries history. If you mean, incomparable as ISIS isn't as effective and doesn't have the backing of the most powerful government in the world, than I'd have to agree. 

• Like 6

21 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Dude, I don't want to get into a big brouhaha about it. 

Then don't.

If I posed a question to people ( lets be frank and say the people who are most affected by this) asking which is the bigger threat in America, the group that our govt is aware of and is actively taking steps to combat, or the group that has been interwoven into our govt and society since our nations birth that has hunted down, mercilessly killed, raped, beaten minorities, Jews, LGBT's, etc and not only goes unchecked, but is PART of our govt, and is protected by them and right wing media, its not very difficult to think of which group they'd choose, ergo what I said.

Edited by Mr. Sinister
  • Like 7

24 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Then don't.

If I posed a question to people ( lets be frank and say the people who are most affected by this) asked ng which is the bigger threat in America, 

The answer is ISIS In my opinion.  Shut off the insane amount of government effort actively opposing ISIS and transfer it to stopping white nationalist violence and I think you end up with more people dead, not less.  Has white nationalism killed more Americans than ISIS since ISIS came into existence?  I don't know:

Attacks by right-wing extremists were also more often deadly, with nearly a third of right-wing extremist incidents resulting in deaths compared with 13 percent of Islamist extremist cases resulting in deaths. However, the sheer number of people killed by Islamist extremists ― a total of 90 people killed ― was higher than the death toll at the hands of right-wing extremists ― 79 people killed.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/domestic-terrorism-white-supremacists-islamist-extremists_us_594c46e4e4b0da2c731a84df

And this is looking only at activity in the US and ignores the mountains of bodies ISIS has piled up around the world despite the entire world actively trying to stop them.  I'm very comfortable with my opinion that ISIS is the bigger active threat.  I think that without active opposition on a global scale ISIS is more capable of, and dedicated specifically to, committing acts of mass murder.  

This isnt to say white nationalism is somehow not evil or dangerous.  They clearly are.  The government needs to do more to oppose them for largely the same reasons they do with ISIS.  If you ignore terrorists, or even I sufficiently oppose them, you eventually get attacks so large that ignoring them is no longer an option.  It's better to avoid that.  White nationalism is absurdly dangerous and that threat has been, imo, emboldened by Trump.  If we (meaning law enforcement) don't do more to oppose them we'll deeply regret it.

18 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Strong take, Rob.  Let's just ignore them.  That'll teach em!

img_2755-jpg.35640

He not calling for people to ignore them, he's saying to mock them.  There are more ways to oppose ideas than attempting to silence them. 

28 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

If I posed a question to people ( lets be frank and say the people who are most affected by this) asking which is the bigger threat in America, the group that our govt is aware of and is actively taking steps to combat, or the group that has been interwoven into our govt and society since our nations birth that has hunted down, mercilessly killed, raped, beaten minorities, Jews, LGBT's, etc and not only goes unchecked, but is PART of our govt, and is protected by them and right wing media, its not very difficult to think of which group they'd choose, ergo what I said.

Very well. And If we compared the amount and scale of murder, torture, and other atrocities currently being committed by those people to that of SIS or discussed the nature of acts such as cutting off the heads of children, hanging people from meat hooks, etc. you can see where I was coming from.

Edited by Sacks 'n' Stuff

7 minutes ago, Destino said:

The answer is ISIS In my opinion.  Shut off the insane amount of government effort actively opposing ISIS and transfer it to stopping white nationalist violence and I think you end up with more people dead, not less.  Has white nationalism killed more Americans than ISIS since ISIS came into existence?  I don't know:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/domestic-terrorism-white-supremacists-islamist-extremists_us_594c46e4e4b0da2c731a84df

And this is looking only at activity in the US and ignores the mountains of bodies ISIS has piled up around the world despite the entire world actively trying to stop them.  I'm very comfortable with my opinion that ISIS is the bigger active threat.  I think that without active opposition on a global scale ISIS is more capable of, and dedicated specifically to, committing acts of mass murder.  

This isnt to say white nationalism is somehow not evil or dangerous.  They clearly are.  The government needs to do more to oppose them for largely the same reasons they do with ISIS.  If you ignore terrorists, or even I sufficiently oppose them, you eventually get attacks so large that ignoring them is no longer an option.  It's better to avoid that.  White nationalism is absurdly dangerous and that threat has been, imo, emboldened by Trump.  If we (meaning law enforcement) don't do more to oppose them we'll deeply regret it.

And when you Nazi dickeads and other morons (elected vy other Nazi  dickheads) take office inside the WH, you get an increasingly destabilized govt that seeks to try their damndest to turn back the clock and undo damn near every progressive thing we've done, oh, on top of empowering even more Nazi dickheads to carry out ISIS style attacks ( not like anyones watching them, amirite?), all while making ISIS' job easier.

They're probably laughing their asses off right now. They don't have to do a damn thing except sit back and enjoy the fireworks

• Like 3

BakedAlaska, a popular Nazi amongst crowd Pepe, got pepper sprayed yesterday.

His reaction afterwards is the kind of stuff that destroys reputations:

The video really proves what little ****es these Pepe Nazis are.

:rofl89:

Edited by No Excuses
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Very well. And If we compared the amount and scale of murder, torture, and other atrocities currently being committed by those people to that of SIS or discussed the nature of acts such as cutting off the heads of children, hanging people from meat hooks, etc. you can see where I was coming from.

Okay