Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nazis showing up at places uninvited.

No Excuses

1 hour ago, Destino said:

Do you think they decorate those fancy swastika-ish shields separately or have a big hate themed arts and crafts party?  Maybe some workshops.

These douchebags probably buy the decorations for them at the same place they bought the bulk order of tiki torches.

3 hours ago, mistertim said:

Does the WH really think they need the neo-nazis and white supremacists THAT much that they can never ever denounce them by name? 

I think the first primary (as opposed to caucus) Trump won was NC. 

According to one poll, only about 1/3 of Trump's voters in that primary, was glad that the North won the Civil War. 

Im not saying all Trump supporters are racists. But if the racists had split between GOP candidates equally, Trump drops out of the race when there's still 10 candidates. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, KAOSkins said:

I really believe those of you who think Annoying Orange agrees with these ****s are wrong and maybe a little naive.  He doesn't, he's just such an immoral prick, but is crafty enough (kinda like Milo from Catch 22) to see what he has to do for himself to have the best chance.  He really gives not one **** about the rest of us.  A purely self-involved individual who holds no real views at all...just what serves his purpose.  I'd almost have more respect for him if I though he really was a bigoted douche bag.  Almost.

Yeah, he's going to have to prove it to me.

It's very very easy to call out nazis. the entire world agrees that they are evil. The entire world worked very hard to stamp them out.

His refusal to do so means either he's in agreement, or a coward beyond measure.

They look at him as a leader, they look at him as the permission. They took his words as encouragement. They are happy with what he said in "condemning" them yesterday, because they firmly believe he did not condemn them, rather their enemies. And what do you know,   he didn't condemn them. He didnt call out nazis.. he did not specifically notice that the people who's beliefs have started wars that have spilled American blood all around the world.. were HAILING him.

He does nothing to dissuade them.  Nothing to distance himself from them. At some point that ceases to be a self involved manipulation and becomes approval. and when ****ing NAZIS are rampaging through the streets of an American city and a person has to use the term "both sides"...   it's because he wants to deflect blame off the ONE side he believes in... and is clearly at fault.

He's a ****ing disgrace.

~Bang

Edited by Bang
  • Like 14

30 minutes ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

Occam's razor says Trump's a racist and sympathizer.  His administration definitely is.

I can see the argument for that, but I think it's more about using them for his ends. Trump does not and never has had any actual beliefs as far as I can tell and surmise. The only things he "believes" are whatever serves him at that time. He's a complete shell of a human being and is essentially a little child in many ways...not only in how he emotes and reacts but in how he is basically a psychopath who simply does or says whatever he needs to in order to get what he wants; doesn't matter if it is lying, hurting people, cheating, etc. A young child is still at the stage where they haven't truly learned empathy yet or a full understanding of right and wrong beyond the fact that one gets them punished and the other doesn't. I honestly believe he never emotionally developed beyond that stage and he has been enabled his entire life so he never had to face any true consequences for the behavior that results. 

Edited by mistertim
  • Like 1

Here's the thing, if he is using racism to further his political aims, giving white nationalists a wink and a nod that emboldens them, does it even matter that he is not a white supremacist himself? His history in real estate shows that he is not above discriminating for profit, so he has an established lack of character on issues of race.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

There is another one of these rallies planned in Boston next week (Aug 19th). 

Perfect city for that **** too

12 minutes ago, RedskinsFan44 said:

Here's the thing, if he is using racism to further his political aims, giving white nationalists a wink and a nod that emboldens them, does it even matter that he is not a white supremacist himself? His history in real estate shows that he is not above discriminating for profit, so he has an established lack of character on issues of race.

Good point. Rather he is one of them or not really doesn't matter. He's helping them. Period end of story. 

It's just wild that this is 2017 and he's the ****ing president. 

Just so you know his more rediculious supporters are saying this was a conspiracy and all set up by the dems. Of course right??

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, RedskinsFan44 said:

That's a fair point as well.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mistertim said:

I can see the argument for that, but I think it's more about using them for his ends. Trump does not and never has had any actual beliefs as far as I can tell and surmise. The only things he "believes" are whatever serves him at that time. He's a complete shell of a human being and is essentially a little child in many ways...not only in how he emotes and reacts but in how he is basically a psychopath who simply does or says whatever he needs to in order to get what he wants; doesn't matter if it is lying, hurting people, cheating, etc. A young child is still at the stage where they haven't truly learned empathy yet or a full understanding of right and wrong beyond the fact that one gets them punished and the other doesn't. I honestly believe he never emotionally developed beyond that stage and he has been enabled his entire life so he never had to face any true consequences for the behavior that results. 

Hitler used them for his own ends as well. Then after he had sufficient power, he culled the unstable from the leadership ranks in the Night of the Long Knives.  (Ernst Rohm built the SA.. the thugs who took violence to the streets. he was a heroin addict and a homosexual, in those days as deviant as it gets. Once he served his purpose, murdered in his own bed. Many of the early Nazis were likewise societal deviants.. ie: the 1920s versions of losers in their parents basements hollering on the internet.) They were killed once the power was sufficient that the murders would not break the ranks of stormtroopers. Once they had bought in enough to accept murder as strengthening them, that is exactly what happened, and the SA rank and file reacted accordingly. 

Then he took th followers of those who had been purged..and transformed them from the SA into the SS. And those people.. just like the ones we saw yesterday,, those are the true believers who had no problem dying and attempting genocide in their fuhrer's name.

The term "using them as a means to an end"..   well, yesterday we saw the means. Consider the possibilities of what the "end" is. I doubt very much it is as innocent as getting out the vote for "four more years" of Fuhrer Trump.

No matter how easy it is to try and believe that this isnt real, the fact is,, a person who is as stupid as Donald Trump appears to be can't land in the White House without some brains around him... and those who propelled and advised his rise are NOT so stupid as to not know exactly what is going on.

when we all point out what Bannon is, what he's stood for, what his website promotes.. we cannot then stop short when the admin he advises does exactly what they say they believe, when the people he has nurtured behave in the way they have been instigated to behave. when actual ****ing NAZIS are marching and killing in our streets, and holding ****izations of our flag to pretend they are patriots.

Yesterday isn't a surprise to the White House. And the fact the President failed to call it out just opens the door for much much more.

~Bang

PS I figure since it's actual Nazis, Godwin's law is out the window.

Edited by Bang
  • Like 4

12 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

Violence from many sides but more so from them leftist. Obviously they would have ran people over too if they weren't so concerned about vehicle emissions.

"The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same way in any country."

-Hermann Göring

And here we see it played out, right after a Nazi rally, through a senior WH official.

History repeats. Imagine that.

~Bang

Edited by Bang
  • Like 4

16 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

Violence from many sides but more so from them leftist. Obviously they would have ran people over too if they weren't so concerned about vehicle emissions.

I laughed...

Just glad no gunfire erupted.  Could've been a whole lot worse.  Prayers for everyone injured and the families of those who passed. 

Edited by skinsmarydu

It was good to see many GOP condemn white nationalists specifically, and even better that some of them actually directly stood up to Trump, but the cynic in me says it was a survival tactic.  The GOP is realizing their moral degradation is moving from latent to patent, and they needed to rapidly re-establish some sort of moral authority.

Skinny21 hit the nail on the head in the Fixing Dem Party thread (and I've said it a few times too), the GOP is much better at appealing to emotions, that is why they win.  It's also why Obama won, Bush won before him, etc. etc.  

Appealing to emotions can take several forms.  Appealing to fear is a common tactic.  But a large one is "moral authority."

The GOP consistently sets itself up as having moral authority; being the more moral of the two parties.  Without getting into how substantive that claim is, it's a big part of the party's ability to appeal to emotion.  People like voting for the moral choice.  And they don't want to vote for an immoral choice.  No one wants to be the bad guy.  You need to be able to convince yourself that you're not voting for the bad guy and thus making yourself a bad guy by extension.  And the GOP until yesterday could at least claim, with at least some small measure of plausible deniability, that they were the more moral choice between the big parties.

Then Trump went and sided with a bunch of Nazis.

Nazis are the ultimate bad guys.  There is no making them "good."  If they were good, they wouldn't be ****ing Nazis.

By failing to condemn them, Trump has completely and utterly stripped away any semblance of moral authority from the White House.  And if the rank and file didn't quickly react, it would be stripped from the GOP too, through Trump.

Independents will not vote for a party without any moral authority.  Emotionally, independents won't be able to bring themselves to do it.

I hope their condemnations were sincere, and that such condemnations being necessary to preserve moral authority for the party was only a coincidence, but frankly, I'm not so sure.

Either way, I'm glad some in the GOP are actually standing directly up to Trump over this.  We need more like them.

• Like 6

Hopefully this is true and that the guy is facing real consequences.

I don't really want these people "exterminated" as Soc put it.  I do, however, want them to feel like 2nd class citizens for at least a little bit.  Let them see and feel the struggle they wish to impose on others.

And yeah, I realize that if you're marching with dudes with swastikas on their arms you're probably not self-aware enough to learn that lesson, but hey, at least they should be made to try.  See if they're salvageable.

• Like 5

47 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

Unbelievable. That "Leftist Mob" included clergy, Quaker laity (you know...the pacifists who sit in silence for much of their worship), and members of the DSA - who are far from a bunch of marauding rabblerousers . 

For this man to call my friends - one of whom was in the camera frame when the car ran into the crowd (she was holding a red flag) - part of a mob that's "even more violent" that a bunch of fascists that want to see everyone that doesn't look like and doesn't think like them dead disgusts me. 

Edited by thebluefood
  • Like 1

Municipalities that issue parade permits should make clear that weapons of any kind, concealed or not, and licensed to carry concealed will be OUTLAWED, and people will be arrested and prosecuted for violating those orders. 

And laws should be passes to this effect, that violent rioters will be prosecuted for felonies and one result is losing their voting rights forever.

Another thing, this **** about the left fomenting these riots are "false flag" events from the left. This is nothing more than outright, deliberate projection, because this violence is coming from the right. Antifa is something else altogether, in that some of the leaders are violent transactivists who are male, fomenting male violence. 

For an example of peaceful, leftist demonstrations, look no further than the non-violent Women's Marches, across the entire country and even the world. Hardly any arrests, hardly any violence except for random vandalism that I think was perpetrated by the right because there had been no violence because it happened late in the day. Millions of people marched and there wasn't the violence that happened in Charlottesville.

Edited by LadySkinsFan

1 minute ago, skinsmarydu said:

Sorry your friend had to witness something so terrifying, @thebluefood.  Is she ok?

She's shook but I think she'll be alright. She's an old hand at Leftist organization and activism - she knows what it's like to be threatened and harassed by bigots. 

Last I checked, IWW Durham/Raleigh is all accounted for and they're heading back home (if they're not there already) but this was a hard day for everyone. We were even worried we lost a fellow worker (not from our branch but another branch of the Union) but it turns out that was not the case. We mourn those have died today, though.

• Like 1

One of the Pepe Nazi at the rally yesterday got outed and subsequently fired from his job.

Another one was outed as a student at UNV-Reno. The local paper ran a story on him in which he says he's not an angry racist, but wants to remember Robert e Lee and stand up for what he stood for.

UNV-Reno is being barraged on social media to expel him.

• Like 3